As promised, here is the third installment of my Visita Iglesia Series — The Visita Iglesia Churches in Makati.
If you are from the City, or you have grown to love it because this is where you work (and spend most of your waking hours), then why not do your Seven Churches Pilgrimage here.Here is a list of Seven Churches you may want to visit:
- Santuario de San Antonio – The Church in Forbes Park, Makati, it is located at McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City, Metro Manila
- St. Alphonsus de Ligouri – More Popularly Known as the Magallanes Church, it is located at Humabon St., Magallanes Village, Makati City, Metro Manila. It is along South Super Highway.
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe – Touted as one of the oldest and most beautiful churches in Manila, the Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe is located at 7440 Bernardino St. Guadalupe Viejo, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Andrew the Apostle – Found at the heart of Makati, this church is located at N. Garcia St., Barangay Bel Air Makati.
- National Shrine of the Sacred Heart – A church that attrats pilgrims especially during the first Friday of the month, The Sacred Heart Shrine is located at Sacred Heart St. (formerly Dao St.) San Antonio Village, Makati City, Metro ManilaSts. Peter and Paul Parish
- Peter and Paul Parish – This church is located at 5539 D. M. Rivera St. , Poblacion, Makati City
- John Bosco Parish – The parish near the Central Business District – Legaspi Village Side, the St. John Bosco Parish is located at A. Arnaiz Ave. ( Pasay Rd. ) cor. Amorsolo St., Makati City