Looking for Cloth Diaper Fabric that you can use for your Do-It-Yourself cloth diaper sewing project?
I earlier wrote about where to buy sewing materials, flannel for DIY cloth wipes, Katsa for DIY Inserts and Cloth Diapers, and this post is another installment to the series for those wanting to try the DIY route.
I compiled a list of some places (both physical and online stores) where you can buy Fabric for your DIY Cloth Diaper project.
Where to buy Fabric for cloth diaper DIY in the Philippines:
1. Divisoria — Tutuban and Ilaya Street will feature rows and rows, and pasilio after pasilio of textile stores with a wide array of fabrics to choose from. Brave the crowds and heavy traffic and make that trek to divi. Just resist the temptation to buy the great bargains that you see.
2. PUL Fabrics Philippines – This Bohol-Based FB Shop has super nice PUL Prints and they ship nationwide of course. Check out the store here.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy cloth diaper sewing materials (physical and online stores)
- Where to buy flannel fabric for you DIY cloth wipes
- Shops that sell Katsa or Floursack Cloth
- Where to buy Flip covers
- Where to Order Custom-Made Diapers
- Cloth Diaper Safe Detergents Available in Philippine Supermarkets
- Where to buy Snaps for Cloth Diapers
3. Kamuning –Calling all ladies in the North of Metro Manila, this is definitely the closest thing you could get to Divi and the Manila fabric stores. They various types of fabrics in the many textile stalls in the Kamuning Market. Check them out J
4. Mall-Based Fabric Stores – Check out the Fabric Warehouse, Cotton Depot, the Fabric Stores in Glorietta, V-Mall, and Megamall, and shop conveniently. If you have no choice but to tag the kids along with you then going to mall based fabric outlets is your best option in getting fabric supplies.
5. IluvGailePaz – This FB Shop carries a lot of nice fabrics to choose from. They have Japanese woven, woven, cotton velour, AWJ, Woven, Cotton Knit, and more. Check out her store here.
6. Fabrix Unlimited – They have polyfleece, Microfleece, Flannel, Cotton knit, and many more types of fabric in happy designs! Check out their FB Store here.
7. Fabric DepotPH –They have US Cotton, Poly Cotton, Canvass, and many other types of fabrics in super hard-to-resist prints. Here is a link to their shop.
8. Fabriholic Mommas — If you are looking for great prints that are easy on the eyes, then you oughtta get your fabrics from this FB Group. Join it here.
9. Love, Fabric — Nice designs and fabric prints to choose from. Check out her fabric stash here.
10. UPDATED MAY 13, 2016: Fabrika MNL — If you want one of a kind fabrics then this is surely a great online shop to go because of its one-of-a-kind fabric designs that are just perfect for cloth diapers! Here’s a link to their FB Page.
11. UPDATED: Bebe Couch by DJ’s Fabrics — Has all the types of fabric that you will need for your DIY Cloth diaper project. From PUL, to Inserts, to boosters, to nice outer fabrics, Bebe Couch has it! Join their FB group here.
You can also shop via Amazon, see the PUL Fabrics here.
So there you have it. I am sure there are other places and FB Shops that you can check out. I will be updating this post as I discover more. Indulge that Sewing Mama In you and tell us about your first project! If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy!
Leaving you with this DIY Video on sewing A Cloth Diaper:
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com