Read just now that there are only five Mondays left before Christmas and i felt happy and at the same time panicky because i have yet to find decorations that will make our little home more christmas-y.
So here i am sharing with you places where you can find cheap and cheerful Christmas decorations 🙂
Here is a list of some of the places where you can buy cheap Christmas decorations in the Philippines:
1. Dapitan Arcade— i so like this place all year round. They have lots and lots of decors that will make you double check if that indeed is the price. The decors are so affordable you wouldn’t think it could be that cheap. I bought here five years ago, nice fabric Christmas decors, matching Christmas plates, serving platters, and pitchers and my golly those are all microwave and oven proof! Another great thing here is you can haggle. Here’s a map.
2. Uniwide in Sucat – one of my friends swear by this place when it comes to buying happy and “bagsak presyo” Christmas finds! Who can resist changing the theme and color motif of your annual Christmas decors when the decorations here are so cheap! I am referring to the Uniwide Sucat, Paranaque branch, and although it looks like a kind of old warehouse, you will be amazed with the Christmas bargains you can find.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Seven Filipino Ulam Recipes Under P100.00
- Local Online shops that sell Tula Baby Carriers
- How to avoid Food Poisoning at home
- Where to buy Reusable Mama Pads
- Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Legitimate websites that provide work for home opportunities for Filipino Moms
- Where to buy Adult Coloring Books
- Ways to lower your Meralco Bill
3. Quiapo — if you want native or Filipiniana-themed Christmas decor then this is the place to shop at. The “Quaipo ilalim” has fun and very Pinoy Christmas decors that will make balikbayans (or the clarks of your lives — sorry, faney — im on episode 11 hihi) smile and look forward to the Holidays.
4. Divisoria — The ultimate shopping mecca. Almost any shopping building in Divi — 168, 888, 11/11 or whatever have Christmas decorations that look festive and nice without boring a hole in your wallet! Pick-pockets lang talaga ang bubutas ng bulsa mo dito 🙂 Besides, if you are the crafty type, then Divi has stores after stores of shops that sell laces, and other raw materials that you can use for your DIY Christmas decor project.
5. Greenhills — okay it is not really cheap here but if you want the bazaar feel, and options that are quite cheaper than those in the malls and department stores then head to this aircondition tianggean. At least here, you can babywear your kid and go through stall after stall until you see the decor that will catch your fancy.
So there you have it. I hope you will be able to buy the decor apt for your theme this year — and stay on budget while you’re at it. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
If you are feeling crafty, then you may wanna check out this DIY Christmas Decors: