It is indeed alarming that Dengue cases no longer have a peak season. It is like it is peak season all the time, because unlike before when dengue cases rise only during the rainy season, you can hear about outbreaks even during summer months.
While you should never resort to self-medication, a lot of parents, and even elders recommend complementing medical treatment with Tawa-Tawa leaves in tea form to help increase platelet count and aid in speeding up recovery.
Actually, you can look into your neighborhood if there are Tawa-Tawa plants sprouting in there. In the province, tawa-tawa plants abound so if you are lucky you may just find one next door or at your friend’s or relatives’ area.
In the metropolis however, it could be a challenge to find one. So if you are looking for stores on where you could buy Tawa-Tawa for Dengue in the Philippines then this post for you. I have compiled a list of these places where you could buy Tawa-Tawa in the Philippines either in plant form, tea form, or in capsule form.
Where to buy Tawa-Tawa for Dengue in the Philippines:
- Manila Seedling Bank – If you want to buy Tawa-Tawa in Plant form then you can find it here. It is near Quezon Memorial Circle in Quezon City. Religious folks propagate this herb and I am pretty sure they can guie you on how to properly care and grow this plant in your home.
(post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- How to make your own DIY Baby Safe Mosquito Repellant
- Where to buy essential oils in the Philippines
- Tips on how to avoid food poisoning
- How to get a US Visa for your Baby
- Requirements for a Philippine Passport for your Baby
- How to baby-proof your bathroom
- Filipino Soups for Breastfeeding Mommies
- Christmas Gift Ideas for 2015: For teachers, for little girls, for babies
- No-Entrance Fee Christmas Attractions for kids in Metro Manila
- Ruby Gold Aid – If you prefer to ingest Tawa-Tawa in Capsule form then you may buy one online through Ruby Gold Aid. 250 mg capsules at 30 Capsules per bottle are sold for $8.00 or its peso equivalent at the time you will be ordering. 500mg Capsules meanwhile cost $9.99 per bottle of 30 capsules. Domestic shipping cost is at P200.00 for a maximum of a two kilogram order. They recommend that this be take three times daily until the platelet count normalizes. Check out their webstore here. Again, ladies do your own research, and consult your doctor before using supplements.
- Healing Galing – If you are comfortable with taking Tawa-Tawa in Tonic form then check out Healing Galing’s website as they sell tawa-tawa tonic for dengue in there.Check out the list of their stores and authorized resellers here.
- Echo Store – If you are ok with taking Tawa-Tawa Tea then this is the outlet for you! They sell tawa-tawa tea granules for P75.00 only per pack. They also have coco nectar which, according to them can help boost the immune system. For those unfamiliar with Echstore (I actually mentioned them in this post that I have re: gift suggestions for teachers) it is a chain of physical stores that is located near very urbanized areas. They have a branch in Serendra (where the staff are really super, super nice!), and they also have in Salcedo Village in Makati if I am not mistaken. Check out their website here for the list of outlets.
So, there you have it. I hope I was able to help you find Tawa-Tawa tea, and I sincerely hope that whoever needs it in your family will be bestowed divine healing by the Lord and Mama Mary. Again, never substitute supplements for medical treatment. I promise to update this post as soon as I discover more outlets where you can buy Tawa-Tawa for Dengue in the Philippines. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on Tawa-Tawa Plant: