If you are an online seller, a cloth diaper WAHM or purely active in Buying, Selling or Trading online then this post is for you. Mommies who have been working from home through an online selling business may actually be familiar with some of the Courier Services for Online Sellers in the Philippines that I have listed below, but for those who are just starting up with their online shops, I hope you can continue to read on.
I have compiled a list of some of the courier services in the Philippines that can help you deliver the goods that you sell online. Courier service in Manila has actually gone a long way because unlike before when you have to drop by the courier’s outlet store, courier services nowadays can pick up the package at the comfort of your home or office, regardless of how many packages you are shipping! Best of all –for some courier services — these can be done online and costs only a fraction of how it used to be – or how bigger companies would have charged.
Tracking of parcels has also improved because most are web-based already, and you need not wait for an operator to pick up your call through the usual busy hotline.
Here is a list of Courier Services for Online Sellers in the Philippines:
- LBC – Undoubtedly the Hari ng Padala because they can be have the quickest turn-around time. They also have a lot of outlets so you can just drop by their shop anytime, even beyond business hours for their mall-based shops. And since they have been in the industry for so long, it is definitely a trusted brand especially when it comes to rush shipping even to the provinces. The only caveat though is that most online sellers complain that their services are pricey.
- JRS – Another institution in the local courier services industry, JRS continues to provide courier services nationwide. They have a lot of outlets too, and they are relatively cheaper compared to LBC.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Mason Jars in the Philippines
- Where to buy Menstrual Cups
- Online Shops that Sell Essential Oils
- Where to buy Adult Coloring Books
- How to apply for a Solo Parent ID
- Cheap and Easy to Prep Dessert Recipes
- All about Local Cloth Diapering
- Xend – Well it may not have the reputation of quick delivery services or prompt pick-up (I have shipped a blog giveaway using this service before and my recipient from the province had to wait for weeks, and eventually had to go to the hub in their area to retrieve the package), Xend continues to innovate. Their customer service is quite helpful and quick. They also give the customers the option to drop off parcels/documents in select 7-11 branches — which means you may drop off your package anytime 24/7 versus waiting for the courier to pick it up from your home the whole day. Their website is easy to navigate too!
- Abest – A courier service provider that can do parcel pick-ups, even in the provinces. It is positioning itself as an affordable alternative when it comes to provincial shipping or vice-versa. Here is a link to their website.
- Fastrack Courier – is also providing affordable courier services for online buyers who usually shoulder the shipping cost of the products that they buy online. According to their website their rates start at P45.00. I cannot actually review the service as I have only been a fluffmail recipient and have yet to try sending a parcel through this company. I know a lot of sellers though who trust fastrack with their goods. Create an account with them here.
- V-Rush – is a relatively new courier service provider, servicing the whole Metro Manila area. They also have a Cash on Delivery Service that they can offer their clients, boasts of a real-time status tracking, and can also do pick-ups and packaging. Their Pick up and Delivery Next Day service starts at P75.00; Rush Service – which is same day pick-up and delivery service is meantime at P150.00 (my golly imagine getting your fluffmail the same day you said “mine?”), and Pick up and Delivery Point to Point Service starts at P230.00. Check out their website here.
- Metrowide Courier Express — Their services start at P40.00 with free pick up for next day delivery service. They have a late cut off time which is at 4PM, and their destinations include: Manila, Caloocan (North/South), Las Pinas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Paranaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig and Valenzuela. Here is a link to their website.
- UPDATED: May 21, 2016: Zyllem — According to its website it is the “leading provider of fast, cost-effective, and reliable same day delivery services in Singapore, Malaysia, and Phiilippines.” So for those of you out there who need to ship off a product to your client on the same day, you may want to give this courier a try. Here is a link to their website.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other local courier services that are great for online selling and businesses in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on tips on how to become a successful online entrepreneur: