Where to buy curtains in the Philippines. (Photo Credits)
If you are looking for cheap curtains in the Philippines then this post is for you.
There are a lot of places to get cheap, but good quality curtains in Manila and i have listed here some of the places that you may check out. I am writing a separate post on ONLINE shops where you may order curtains from, so this particular post is for physical stores you can actually go to.
Anyway, here is a list of places–
Where you can buy curtains in the Philippines:
1. Department stores — if you want to physically see the curtains and choose from a wide selection then head over to a mall near you and hit the home sections of your favorite department store. Worth checking out are the selections in SM home — especially the one in Makati, as well as that of Landmark.
2. Divisoria –– The Divi malls like 999 have a lot of stalls that sell curtains. Head on to Divi and choose! In fact even street-level sellers sell cheaper curtains, but if you want cheap but better quality and nicer prints/fabric type/designs then go inside the malls.
(Post Continued Below)
You May also Want To Read:
- Online shops that sell curtains
- Where to buy Sewing Machines in the Philippines
- Online shops that sell sewing needs
- Where to buy Fabric for DIY Cloth Diapers
- Online shops that sell materials for headbands and hair accessories
- Where to buy Adult Coloring Books
- Where to buy Knitting and Crocheting Accessories
- Where to buy Fabric for Curtains in Manila
- Business Ideas for Moms in the Philippines
3. Baclaran — has a lot of ready-to-hang curtains and if you just choose carefully, you may just be able to buy one that is cheap and cheerful! After stopping by the Redemptorist Church, go through the back parking, park your vehicle there and go through a tiny gate out into the back and you will see a palengke packed with stall after stall of dry goods. Just ask around for the curtain stalls and the friendly tinderas there will point you to the right direction.
4. Ilaya St., and Juan Luna in Divisoria — you will find a lot of curtains here, and these streets may just have the widest and cheapest curtain selections that you will see.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other places that sell curtains in the Philippines. I promise to update this post as soon as I get to discover more. Hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on This year’s trends on Curtains: