If you are looking for stores or shops to order carrier oils in the Philippines for your DIY Essential Oil Blends and Recipes then this post is for you.
I have compiled here a list of stores and shops – both online and physical – that sell carrier oils in the Philippines. For those who are still exploring essential oils, carrier oils play an important role in reaping the benefits of essential oils for our health and well being. This is because Carrier Oils are the most common “vehicle” used to dilute essential oils since EOs are very potent and would need to be diluted. Other raw materials commonly used to dilute essential oils include Witch Hazel, Shea Butter, unscented lotions, Aloe Vera Gel and more.
Since I am no expert in this subject, let me quote Aroma Web’s information about carrier oils: “If applied to the skin undiluted, essential oils, absolutes, CO2s and other concentrated aromatics can cause severe irritation, sensitization, redness or burning or other reactions in some individuals. Carrier oils are used to dilute essential and other oils prior to topical application. The term carrier oil is derived from their purpose in carrying the essential oil onto the skin. Aloe vera gel and unscented body lotion are also commonly used as “carriers.” For the scope of this article, however, we will be focusing upon the use of natural vegetable oils as carriers.” Read Aromaweb’s full article here.
Going back to our article on where to buy carrier oils, here are—
Local stores and online shops that sell carrier oils in the Philippines:
1. Supermarkets – Yes you’ve read it right, big groceries usually sell carrier oils, like Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil and even Grapeseed Oil. These carrier oils though are not found solely in the beauty or cosmetics aisle, as these oils are displayed in the cooking oil aisle as well.
The cosmetic aisle usually carries sunflower oil, and virgin coconut oil like this which I saw at Rustan’s Supermarket. The Sunflower Oil costs P299.00 per 100ml. the smaller version at 50ml meantime costs P174.70. This Grapeseed Oil on the other hand, I have found in the cooking oil section of S & R.
2. Pharmacies – Usually, pharmacies like Watson’s and Mercury Drug carry Virgin Coconut Oil of different brands, as well as Sunflower Oil. The brand Dr. VCO costs P375.00 for 250ml.
3. Casa de Lorenzo – Yes this company does not only distill local essential oils, and castile soaps. They also manufacture carrier oils. As of last check they sell in 250 ml. quantities and on a per liter basis. They have Virgin Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Avocado Oil. Here’s a link to their website.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy essential oils
- Where to buy essential oil accessories, bottles, inhalers, droppers, and other tools for your DIY Project
- Where to buy Ultrasonic Diffusers
- Where to buy Castile Soap in the Philippines
- How to make your own Fabric Conditioner
- Where to buy Menstrual Cups
- Homemade DIY Dishwashing Liquid
- How to make your own Laundry Detergent
- DIY Homemade and Baby-Safe Anti-Mosquito Spray
- How to make Kid-Safe Hand Sanitizer using local ingredients
4. Healthy Options –Is yet another physical store that sells various carrier oils, specifically from the Aura Cacia brand. Their Grapeseed Oil for instance sells at P319.00 per 4oz. and their Sweet Almond Oil sells at P375.00 for 4oz as well.
5. Shopee.ph – There are a number of Shopee merchants that sell carrier oils that you can use for your Essential Oil Blends and DIY Projects. Those that sell essential oils like Tickled Bum and Oh Therapy sell various carrier oils at different quantities.
6. Human Heart Nature – Both online and Physical store of HHN, plus its numerous distributors (which include supermarkets) sell their Sunflower oil which can be used as a carrier oil for essential oil blends.
7. Fractionated Coconut Oil Philippines – If you are looking for pure Fractionated Coconut Oil (meaning the Coconut Oil that won’t make you smell like ricecakes or any pinoy or Asian dessert!) then order from this online store! They sell FCOs at 150 ml. 500 ml. and one Liter, with prices starting at P300.00 for 150 ml. Place your orders here.
If you are a newbie and would like to order oils directly from your EO company of choice, then check out their selections of carrier oils as well. Some may even be bundled into their special sets and packages.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy essential oils in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed. You may also follow us on our Instagram and Pinterest Accounts!
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on Carrier Oils: