Ask any Cloth Diapering Mama three things she wants for Christmas or for her Birthday and most likely a new washing machine will be one of the things in her list.
I am sure most of you are already happy with the Washing Machines that you have, but for those who are planning to upgrade their current washing machine and are still on the look-out for a WM to buy, then this post is for you.
I have made a list of washing machines you may wanna check out. I just chose my favorite per price point because this post will be never ending if I will discuss each and every model I fancy. Haha!
Here’s a list of Washing Machines that are great for Cloth Diapers in the Philippines:
1. Samsung Eco Bubble – This is the newest offering of Samsung, which can COMPLETELY dry your clothes and your baby’s cloth diapers because of its heat-dry feature. Perfect for families living in condominiums and small apartments that do not have space for line- drying (I wrote about cloth diapering tips for condo families here). It is supposed to be energy efficient as it uses inverter technology. It is a front load machine that has a child-lock feature. Scouted one in Automatic Center and it costs P49,995.00 for the 7.5 Kg Capacity. The 8KG Version in Lazada is cheaper by about P2,000.00 at P47,995.00, and they are offering Cash on Delivery payment system. If you will be paying via credit card, BDO is offering Lazada customers a P3,031.84 per month for 24 months installment plan. Check it out here.
2. LG 10- Kilogram Top Load Fully Automatic Washing Machine – This one is the mid-priced washer that I liked the most among all those I saw in SM Appliances. It is a top-load fully automatic washer that has a smart-clean mechanism. This does not have a heat dry function so, the clothes come out like 85% dried after washing which means your diapers would still need some airing. It is also energy-efficient according to Kuya Merchandiser because it makes use of inverter technology. It costs P24,995.00 in SM Appliances. I scouted over at Lazada, and it is at a five-percent discount and is on sale at P23,700.00 with an offer for cash on delivery basis, or BDO Installment at a little under P1,500.00 per month. Check it out here. Remember that this has a bigger capacity versus the Eco Bubble that I mentioned above.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Cloth diapering tips for Condo Families
- Where to buy BumGenius Diapers in the Philippines
- How to make your own natural laundry detergent
- DIY Natural and Baby Safe Insect Repellent
- Happy Pinay Mommy Weekly Meal Plans
- US Visa Requirements for Infants
3. Electrolux 7.5 KG Topload Automatic Washing Machine – This one is another cool automatic washing machine. My Friend K has something like this and she is all praises. It may not have all the bells and whistles the above-mentioned Eco Bubble and LG have, but hey, it is fully automatic, has a decent amount size of load, has a quick wash function and very affordable to boot. It is at P13,995.00 in SM Appliances, and a little cheaper in Lazada at P13,495.00, with the same cash on delivery offer, or credit card payment at installment terms. Check out the features here.
4. FujiDenzo Spin Dryer – If you are kinda OC and you wash your cloth Diapers by hand and just want to purchase a spin dryer, this is what I can suggest. Super quiet, heavy duty, rust proof stainless steel tub, that has an Air dry/Advanced power spin dry technology all for P2,998.00 only at Lazada. If you are thinking of leaving it outside your main house, in the labahan area, it would be wise to note that this dryer has a rat-proof base. You can buy it here.
So there you have it. I hope I have given you an idea on what brands to check out next time, or hopefully, gave you that final nudge to purchase a new washing machine.
Hope you could drop by my facebook page and hit the like button so you could have happypinaymommy.com updates straight from your newsfeed.
Thank you and till next post.
A happy homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy!
Leaving you with a video on washing cloth diapers:
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com