Are you in search of a studio or photographer for your newborn’s first ever photo shoot?
This post is for you then!
Like most mommies, i know for sure you’d wanna have a keepsake of that little bean while she is still super tiny. And I super understand that time is of the essence as you only have a couple of weeks to choose a photographer, book a session and all.
Anyway, ill try my best to help you look for a photo studio for your baby.
Here is a list of some of the newborn and baby photo studios in the Philippines:
1. The Stork Studios – FOR ME, this is one of the best. It is super, super worth it. The babies that you see on Anne Geddes? I am not exaggerating, they could replicate that. Check their sample photos and contact them here.
2. The Picture Company – They have a couple of branches in the Metro, and they offer NB photography in almost all of their branches. If I am not mistaken they have one in BGC, in Rockwell, and then in Greenbelt 5 in Makati as well (next to Gymboree). Check out their website here.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Local DIY Party Resources: Where to buy party supplies, stuff for candy buffet, Smash Cakes, souvenir suggestions, tokes for Ninongs and Ninangs, Venues for Christening and Birthday Parties.
- Where to buy Cloth Diapers for Newborns
- Guide to buying an EFFICIENT Breast pump
- Alternative places to shop for your newborn
- Requirements for a US Visa for Infants
- Where to buy Cloth Diapers with Birthstats
- Baptismal Requirements for Catholics
- Where to buy Tula Baby Carriers in the Philippines
3. The Yellow Sun Studio – If you are from Quezon City then this studio is worth checking out. Check their sample work and inquire here.
4. Pic-a-boo Photo Studio – Is another mall-based Photography studio, this time in the Quezon City Area. They have a branch at the SM City The Block over at North EDSA. This is their FB Page.
5. Great Image Photography – Well they do not specialize in Newborn Photography, but if you are looking for a budget friendly option that is relatively okay, then you may head on to its many branches in most SM Malls ALL OVER the country. Check out their gallery here.
6. Baby Love Studio – You may wanna check this studio out as well. They are based in Multinational Village in Paranaque. Take a look at the adorable photos of the babies here.
7. Nice Print Photography – They may be known for wedding photos but they have also branched out to baby photography. Take note Baby not Newborn – I am not so sure if they do newborn, but babies, well I saw photos of some of my friends’ little beanies that are taken by this company. Anyway, they have branches at SM Megamall and then at SM North EDSA. Check out the sample shots here.
8. UPDATED: Oct 11, 2016 Picture Me — If you live near the Greenhills/San Juan Area then you may want to check out Picture Me studio at the V-Mall (near Toy Kingdom). They have various promos and packages that you may want to check out. Here is a link to their FB Page.
So there you have it, I hope you I was able to help you scout for a photography studio for your little one. Make sure to inquire first before heading to the studio as almost all of them need to have advanced booking/appointments prior to the shoot itself. I will be updating this post as soon as I discover more. Do let me know how it goes by dropping by my Facebook page. Hope you could hit the like button while you are at it, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A HAPPY HOMEMAKER IS A HAPPY PINAY MOMMY!
If for some reason you want to try your hand in taking photos of your newborn, then watch this video for tips on newborn photography: