For moms of baby girls, we for sure will encounter circumstances when we will need an extra pair of those hypo-allergenic earrings our babies got from the hospital.
For those of you looking for hypoallergenic earrings for your babies, either to replace her current earrings, to have an alternate, or you just simply need to find one — this post is for you.
Where to buy hypoallergenic earrings for babies in the Philippines:
1. Your daughter’s Pedia Clinic — most likely your daughter’s pediatrician has hypoallergenic earrings and will even be willing to pierce your daughter ears just in case they have yet to be pierced. If they do not have any — I am pretty sure they could refer you to a fellow pedia who has some.
2. Mercury Drug — Big branches of this local chain of drugstores have hypo-allergenic earrings most of the time. Ask your friendly pharmacist.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
• Local Breastfeeding Information – Where to buy efficient and hardworking pumps, online shops that sell mother’s milk tea and other milk boosters, where to buy hands-free pumping bra and other pumping supplies
• Legitimate ways to earn income from home
• Where to buy affordable Nebulizers
• Online shops that sell Christmas Costumes for Babies
• Local Cloth Diapering Information – local detergents that are safe for cloth diapering, locally available washing machines that are great for cloth diapers, Survival tips for Condo-living families etc.
• Christmas Gift ideas for Babies
3. Rustan’s Department Stores –– The baby section of Rustan’s has hypoallergenic earrings for babies. If they are not displayed in the glass cabinet, just ask for assistance from the sales person. I think I got Achi’s for less than P500.00 and yes you can choose your child’s birth stone.
4. Bambang — yes this place is not just haven for cheap and efficient nebulizers. You can also find super affordable hypoallergenic earrings here too! Like under a hundred pesos. If you know where PGH and DOH are, then the stores are just right across.
5. Jasmine and Mom— this online FB store has US-Made Studex hypoallergenic earrings in various designs. Yes the birthstone earrings we all got from the hospital when we were born. Here is a link to their shop.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy hypoallergenic earrings for babies in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on baby ear piercing: