Having a nebulizer in the home is handy especially if one of your kids are asthmatic. If you are looking for an affordable yet effective nebulizer for your child then this post is for you.
I have compiled a list of places where you can buy nebulizers at a cheaper cost. I have included as well some places where you may get pre-loved or second-hand nebulizers, as it is safe to use one PROVIDED that you buy a new kit (Mask and Tubing) for hygiene purposes.
Anyway, here is the list of shops where you can buy cheap nebulizers in the Philippines:
- Bambang – This area, which is just super near DOH, and PGH is popular for low cost medical equipment and supplies. If you will be taking public transportation then just alight at the Bambang Station of the LRT. Nebulizers here can go as low as P750.00
- Pharmacies – Watson’s, Mercury Drug, Rose Pharmacy, and even The Generics Pharmacy sell Nebulizers. Those in Mercury and Watson’s are usually branded and you can find more affordable ones in pharmacies like Rose.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Local Breastfeeding Information: Malunggay Recipes, Where to buy Breastpumps and Pumping Accessories
- DIY Kiddie Activities: Home to make homemade bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and play dough
- EDSA is robbing me of Family Time
- A Busy Mom’s Guide to Daily Meal Preparation
- Philippine Passport Requirements for Babies
- Easy and Quick Cooking Filipino Squid Recipes
- Where to buy Cloth Diapers in Manila
- Filipino Fish Recipes even your Meat-Loving kids will Love
- Lazada – If you would like to beat the epic traffic situation, and pay on a cash-on-delivery basis then Lazada is your best bet. They have nebulizers for as low as P1,179.00 which you can buy here. One of the more prominent nebulizer brand, which is Omron is now on sale from P5,999.00 it is now at a discounted rate of P3,499.00 which you may buy here.
- OLX – You can find pre-loved or second-hand nebulizers through this website. You however have to exercise usual caution in your online transactions as some of the sellers there do not have an online shop where you can make follow-ups or after-sales inquiries. Here is a link to their website. — REMINDER: WHEN BUYING A USED NEBULIZER, MAKE SURE TO REPLACE THE HOSE, FACE MASK AND ALL DISPOSABLE CONTRAPTIONS FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY. MOST LIKELY THE PARTS FOR THESE MACHINES ARE AVAILABLE AT MEDICAL SUPPLIES STORES, OR EVEN IN PHARMACIES.
- B/S/T Groups – You can find Buy, Sell or Trade groups whose members may be reselling their used nebulizers.
- UPDATED: JULY 8, 2016: Kenko World — this Korean houseware store is a great outlet for Korean-made products, and these includes Nebulizers. They have units ranging from P880.00 to P1,880.00 as of last checking. Here is a link to their website.
- UPDATES: Jan 04, 2016: Berovan Medical Supplies is a store where you can buy nebulizers, and nebulizer parts and a host of other top of the line medical supplies and equipment. Check out their list of branches, nationwide in their website here.
Hope I was able to help you in your research on where to buy a nebulizer for your child or family member. I promise to update this post, as soon as I’ll be able to discover more areas where you can buy one. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
If you are bent on buying a pre-loved nebulizer, then you may find this video helpful: