Here is a list of quick and easy Filipino squid recipes you may want to try:
1. Calamares — do not be afraid of all the dredging because that is the only three step process involved in this recipe. Once you got your squid rings cleaned then dredging them and deep frying are the simple steps to take to come up with this local calamari recipe. Check out this recipe.
2. Squid Guisado— this is fairly an uncommon recipe to me, but as long as i don’t overcook it, it tastes great. Here is the super easy cooking guide.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Quick and Yummy Pinoy Shrimp Recipes
- Seven Filipino ulam recipes under P100.00
- Lumpia recipes under P100.00
- Ulam-Level Vegetable Recipes under P100.00 make
- Healthy Chicken recipes the kids will love
- Fish recipes your meat-loving family will like
- Happypinaymommy.com past weekly meal plans
- A busy mom’s guide to healthier take out meals
- Where to buy Cheap and Cheerful Christmas Decorations
- Sizzling Squid al Ajillo-– My good friend M is my fellow sizzling Squid al Ajillo fan during the days when our weekend started on Wednesday.:) Here is a recipe that is close to that barchow we love.
4. Spicy Stir Fry Squid – Super yummy and easy to cook, and I bet, you’d want a second helping of rice. Here is a great, yummy recipe.
Hope you got some great easy to cook squid recipes from this post. Will update once I am able to experiment on more quick cooking recipes. Hope you can drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button so you could receive weekly meal plans and happypinaymommy.com updates straight from your newsfeed.
Thanks and till next post!
A happy homemaker is a happy pinay mommy!
If you want to try something unusual, try this squid kilawin recipe.