Babywearing provides a whole lot of advantages for both mom and the baby. And the good news is you have a lot of options out there on what type of carrier should you use, and what is best for you and your little one.
For those of you who have already decided on what type of carrier to buy, and chose Woven Wrap Baby Carrier, then this post is for you.
I have earlier wrote about where you could buy Tula Baby Carriers in the Philippines – you may read it here. As well as Lenny Lamb SSCs – read this other post here.
So now i have decided to compile a list of online shops that sell both local and imported woven wraps.
Here is a list of online shops where you can buy Woven Wrap Baby Carriers in the Philippines:
- Little Yeoh Trading – They have Lenny Lamb, Kokadi, Natibaby, Pellicano Baby, Kokai, Didymos, and Oscha woven wraps. They have pre-order schedules, as well as on hand items. Check pricing, availability and pre-order schedules here.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Tula Baby Carriers
- Where to rent Tula Baby Carriers
- Online Shops and WAHMs where you can order Tula Accessories
- Local online shops that sell Lenny Lamb Baby Carrier
- Where to buy Tula Print Cloth Diapers
- October 2015 Cloth Diaper Promos
- Where to Buy Breast milk Pumps, and Pumping Needs and Accessories
- Where to buy Fabric for your DIY Cloth Diaper Project (PUL etc)
- Where to order Custom-Made Christmas-Themed Cloth Diapers
- Where to buy Tula Print Fabric
- Ubba Woven Wraps – This FB shop sells woven wrap from weavers of the Ilocos region. Check out their on hand items here.
- Love Renshel – This fairly new FB store selling locally sourced fabric for Woven wraps sell very colorful wrap prints. If im not mistaken their latest wrap has been woven by women of La Union. Check out their shop here.
- Little Snuggie Baby – This FB Group sells woven wraps which include Didymos and Little Frog. Check their pre order schedule here.
- UPDATED: May 16, 2016: MommAmazing and King — Is an FB-Based seller of imported baby carriers which include Woven Wraps like Pollora Wraps, Almitra Tattva, and Soul Slings. Check out their FB Page here.
- UPDATED: MAY 16, 2016: Kastle Handwovens — Sells proudly Filipino made Woven Wraps from the Northern Part of the country. It is a perfect gift for babywearing friends abroad too. Check out their FB Shop here.
UPDATED/ERRATUM July 15, 2016: Edited the post to remove Wear Your Baby PH from the above list of shops that sell Woven Wraps. Wear Your Baby PH is a “local LENDING/RENTAL LIBRARY of ERGONOMIC Baby Carriers.” The page DOES NOT rent-to-own nor sell baby carriers, instead it is created to help Filipino parents make a better and more informed decision before buying a baby carrier. Its owner, Mommy Camille is a Babywearing advocate who wants to share the love and benefits of babywearing to parents and their babies, hence she made the pioneering decision to start a carrier rental page.
So there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy Woven Wrap Baby Carriers in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. Again, I included the links of the stores so that you could personally check on their prices and product availability. Hope you can tell us about your babywearing experience! If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on how to use a woven wrap: