As you know, with the many creative mommies around, it really is hard to choose which HF to buy or try out, so I am here trying to help you. As you know I am not an expert on cloth diapering, and I just want to share with you my CD-ing journey.
So again, like what I usually say, if your favorite WAHM has not been part of the list below, or in the first installment, I hope you could let me know through a comment below, or through my facebook page. Will gladly make a third installment so that we could help other mommies to choose the best hybrid fitted diapers for their little ones. Special thanks to fellow CDing mom Diana Frenlynne Delenela for allowing me to use a photo of her HF Stash for this post.
So here is part two of Local WAHMs that make Hybrid Fitted Diapers in the Philippines:
6. Bumble Bebe Custom Cloth Diapers – Local WAHM Shirley Anne Miranda makes adorable HFs and she has a wide array of nice fabrics to choose from. She also sells reversible drool pads, ternos, leg warmers and many more. Click here to go to her FB Page.
7. Sew Sweet Baby – Local WAHM Mommy Adona makes irresistibly cute HFs, swirl dresses, mama pads, newborn HFs, and more. She also has a nice collection of fabrics for you to choose from.Check out here FB page here.
- Local WAHMs that make Hybrid Fitted Diapers in the Philippines Part 1, Part 3, and Part 4
- Where to Buy Cloth Diapers in Manila
- FB and Online Cloth Diaper Sellers in Manila Part 1 and Part 2
- Where to buy Bum Genius Diapers in the Philippines
- Cloth Diapering Advice from Experienced Pinay Mommies
- Signs that you are a Cloth Diaper Addict
- Tips on Drying cloth diapers during the rainy Habagat season
- How to disinfect your washing machine
- Local breastfeeding resources — Where to buy efficient BF Pumps, Super Fab Nursng Bras, Chic Cooler bags, Fenugreek Supplements, lactation cookies and more.
- Local Party Resources — Where to buy DIY Party Supplies, SHops that sell sweets for your DIY Candy Buffet. where to order Bento Party Meals
8. Bum Icon – this local WAHM offers products such as: Hybrid Fitted Cloth Diapers, Drool Pads, Teething Pads and more. Here is the description on her FB page: “i’m a working mom making hybrid fitted cloth diaper. it’s breathable and soft. No rashes for babies and toddlers. Environment friendly products.” Check out her lovelies here.
9. Little Bubbas Bum – As the WAHM behind it says, her products are “CLOTH DIAPERS HANDMADE WITH LOVE ♥.” Apart from Hybrid Fitted cloth diapers, little bubbas bum also offers leg warmers and more. Check out her FB site here. If you want to know more about the WAHM behind Little Bubbas Bum, as well as some performance reviews on its HFs, check out our past feature on Mommy Aiko here.
10. F & R Babies – The local WAHM behind this line is just so creative. Her adorable creations range from hybrid fitted diapers, drool pads, crib shoes, dresses, ruffled HFs, hairbands, ternos, teething pads and more. The HFs can even have your baby’s name on it! Check out her many products in her FB page here.
Hmmm. Seems like I really have to come up with a third installment, and I will fellow mommies. Hopefully before the week ends. Lovely, lovely HF diapers that are proudly Pinoy made. Makes the patriotic corner in my heart swell with pride. Hope you could drop by again for the third installment.
Again, if your favorite WAHMS are not featured do let me know.
For those who may want to try their hand on sewing fitted diapers, here is a video tutorial: