There are more and more mommies getting interested in making their own handmade cloth diapers, and some have embarked on putting up an online shop where they can sell their creations. At the same time I have also discovered more HF brands from the time that I wrote part three.
Where to buy Hybrid Fitted Cloth Diapers in the Philippines
1. All about Cloth by Zoey – We have earlier featured Mommy Mariz in our WAHM of the week series (read it here), and if you are interested in ordering any of her handmade HFs, and HF Pockets, then it is high time you check out her FB Online store. She also has Ready-to-Ship Nappies so check her page every so often. Also, she makes customized inserts and training pants. Here’s a link to her FB Store.
2. Tiny Bum – Is another Local HF Brand that has earned good reviews. They also have PUL Pocket Diapers. Join their FB Group here.
Post Continued Below:
- Local WAHMs that make Hybrid Fitted Diapers in the Philippines Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- FB and Online Cloth Diaper Sellers Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- Where to Buy Cloth Diapers in Manila
- Where to buy BumGenius Diapers in the Philippines
- Signs That you are a Cloth Diaper Addict
- Cloth Diapering Tips from Experienced Pinay Mommies
- How to Disinfect your Washing Machine
- Best Washing Machines for Cloth Diapering
- Where to buy Fabric for your DIY Cloth Diaper Project
- Where to buy Sewing Machines
3. Eco Trendy Baby – Is another local HF Brand, and behind it is a Mother-Daughter team. In her page, Mommy Jean relayed that her mom is an experienced seamstress. They are offering Hybrid Fitted Diapers, and HF Pockets. Join the FB group here.
4. Skippity Boo! – Makes One-size fits most Hybrid Fitted and Fitted Diapers in super, super nice prints! Check out their FB page here.
5. Li’l Koala Bear – Makes handmade cloth diapers “one handmade fluff at a time,” as described in their FB page. Apart from coming up with HFs with creative designs and nice prints, Li’l Koala Bear also offers matching baby essentials such as SSC Accessories and Bibdanas. Here is a link to their FB Page.
So there you have it, I am pretty sure I will soon be coming up with another installment in this series. Please let me know if I missed out your favorite HF WAHM by dropping by my Facebook Page. Please hit the like button while you’re at it too!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy!
Leaving you with this video on Hybrid Fitted Diapers: