While most recipes that you will see in the internet call for ingredients like washable soda and essential oils, I am glad to let you, my dear readers know that I have tweaked the recipes below a bit so you will no longer need these hard-to-find ingredients. But just in case you need washing soda you may get it here, and essentials oils on the other hand, here.
Anyway, here are the recipes I found for natural homemade dishwashing soap in the Philippines:
1. EASY DISHWASHING LIQUID – onegoodthingbyjillee.com shared this very easy to make recipe of dishwashing liquid that only calls for soap shavings (I used ivory plain), water, vinegar, and glycerin (optional but you may buy glycerin from any Mercury Drug outlet, about P40.00 for a small bottle). Check out the instructions here.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- DIY Natural Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Homemade and Baby-Safe Anti-Mosquito Spray
- Seven ways to save on Grocery Shopping
- Legitimate ways to earn money from home
- Seven Filipino Ulam Recipes under P100.00
- How to Disinfect your Washing Machine
- Where to buy washable Menstrual Pads
- CHEAP AND QUICK DISHWASHING LIQUID – this recipe shared by hillbillyhousewife.com is just so frugal! It just calls for soap flakes (I used Perla), water, and white vinegar. Read the procedures here.
- EXTRA STRONG BUT NATURAL DISHWASHING LIQUID – This dishwashing soap recipe shared by frgallysustainable.com calls for a bit more ingredients than the previous two. Just substitute the castile soap with Ivory plain and shave away (I use a vegetable peeler to shave soap), white vinegar, water, washing soda – you may make one of your own through the procedures here, or just buy one here, and then optional tea tree oil – (where to buy). The tea tree oil is for added anti-bacterial properties. Try it by following the procedures here.
So there you have it. Hope you could channel your inner DIY Diva soon and try out these dish soap recipes.
Also if you have the time, please drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this easy-to-follow DIY Video on Homemade dish soap:
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com