If you are on the look out for essential oils for your DIY projects, aromatherapy needs or the like then this post is for you.
I have long been waiting for pure essential oils to be available in the country at a price that most can afford. You see, even in the US, essential oils are somewhat pricey.
Of course some people who swear by homeopathy also love pure essential oils. For instance tea tree oil has anti bacterial properties, and eucalyptus oil helps relieve tension headaches and aids in relaxation. Lavender is usually used in aromatherapy for it relaxing an wonderful scent. Orange and lemon meantime are favorites when it comes to DIY detergents and home cleaners. Nice essential oils plus a best rated mattress also help pave a good night’s rest.
Anyway, here is a list of where to buy essential oils in the Philippines:
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Castile Soap in the Philippines
- How to make your own Fabric Conditioner
- Where to buy Menstrual Cups
- Homemade DIY Dishwashing Liquid
- How to make your own Laundry Detergent
- DIY Homemade and Baby-Safe Anti-Mosquito Spray
- Where to find Katsa or Flour Sack Cloth for DIY Cloth Diapers
- How to Disinfect your Washing Machine
- Where to buy washable Menstrual Pads
- Baby-Safe ways to get rid of ants
- How to make Kid-Safe Hand Sanitizer using local ingredients
2. Casa de Lorenzo – This online shopping website not just supplies essential oils, they also supply hard to find Castile Soap. For the essential oils they have various kinds including peppermint, lemongrass, citronella, ginger, eucalyptus, lavender, calamansi, among others. Check out their website here.
3. Islas Aromatics – This local-based online shopping site is a haven of aromatherapy enthusiasts. Apart from the usual variants of essential oils they also have hard to find ones like bergamot, cedarwood, sweet basil, cinnamon bark, and pink and white grapefruit. Here is a link to their store.
4. UPDATED: Jan 13, 2016: Milea Bath and Body Wellness — This webstore offfers 100% Pure essential oils in bottles starting at P280.00 per 30ml. They have Citronella, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Neem and More. Here is a link to their website.
5. UPDATED: Jan 13, 2016: Khessad Tea Oils Philippines — Carries Essential Oils, healing oils, and even loose leaf tea. Check out their website here.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy essential oils in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on how essential oils are being processed:
*This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com