ARTICLE UPDATED 5 May 2017
If you are on the look out for essential oils for your DIY projects, aromatherapy needs or the like then this post is for you.
I have long been waiting for pure essential oils to be available in the country at a price that most can afford. You see, even in the US, essential oils are somewhat pricey.
Of course some people who swear by homeopathy also love pure essential oils. For instance tea tree oil has anti bacterial properties, and eucalyptus oil helps relieve tension headaches and aids in relaxation. Lavender is usually used in aromatherapy for it relaxing an wonderful scent. Orange and lemon meantime are favorites when it comes to DIY detergents and home cleaners. Nice essential oils plus a best rated mattress also help pave a good night’s rest.
Anyway, here is a list of where to buy essential oils in the Philippines:
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Ultrasonic Diffusers
- Where to buy Castile Soap in the Philippines
- How to make your own Fabric Conditioner
- Where to buy Menstrual Cups
- Homemade DIY Dishwashing Liquid
- How to make your own Laundry Detergent
- DIY Homemade and Baby-Safe Anti-Mosquito Spray
- Where to find Katsa or Flour Sack Cloth for DIY Cloth Diapers
- How to Disinfect your Washing Machine
- Where to buy washable Menstrual Pads
- Baby-Safe ways to get rid of ants
- How to make Kid-Safe Hand Sanitizer using local ingredients
2. Casa de Lorenzo – This online shopping website not just supplies essential oils, they also supply hard to find Castile Soap. For the essential oils they have various kinds including peppermint, lemongrass, citronella, ginger, eucalyptus, lavender, calamansi, among others. Check out their website here.
3. Islas Aromatics – This local-based online shopping site is a haven of aromatherapy enthusiasts. Apart from the usual variants of essential oils they also have hard to find ones like bergamot, cedarwood, sweet basil, cinnamon bark, and pink and white grapefruit. Here is a link to their store.
4. UPDATED: Jan 13, 2016: Milea Bath and Body Wellness — This webstore offfers 100% Pure essential oils in bottles starting at P280.00 per 30ml. They have Citronella, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Neem and More. Here is a link to their website.
5. UPDATED: Jan 13, 2016: Khessad Tea Oils Philippines — Carries Essential Oils, healing oils, and even loose leaf tea. Check out their website here.
6. UPDATED: 5 May 2017: Tickled Bum Via Shopee.ph: Yes it is the same trusted seller of Bum Genius Cloth Diapers! Check out her Shopee account and buy essential oils with free shipping once you reach the minimum Shopee.ph purchase. Tickled Bum sells Plant Therapy Essential Oils along with its KidSafe Blends, Carrier Oils, as well as “oily” accessories. Check out her Shopee account here. Her Plant Therapy EO prices range from P380.00 to P980.00 per bottle. Her Kidsafe Blend meantime ranges from P520.00 to P700.00, and her Pre-Diluted Blends on Roll-Ons are ranging from P420.00 to P660.00.
7. UPDATED: 5 May 2017: Human Nature. Sells what they call as “heritage oil” and these are all available in their website here. They have Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, Orange Oil, Rosemary Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and more both for wellness and home care. Prices start at P245.00 per 10 ml bottle.
8. UPDATED: 5 May 2017: Healthy Options: If you want to buy from a physical store then head to the Healthy Options Store near you and check out their Aura Cacia Essential oils and other wellness products. During my checking the last time they have the following Aura Cacia EOs: Citronella Java, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Tea Tree, Rosemary, and Rosehip Oil. Prices range from P350.00 to P795.00 per 15ml Bottle. Check out Aura Cacia’s Online Store Here.
9. UPDATED: 5 May 2017: The SM Store via Lazada.ph — Sells Pili Essential Oil Blends in various variants like the Pili Rise and Shine, Pili Bug Me Not, Pili Breathe Easy, and Pili Stress Away. Prices start at 339.75 per 10 ml bottle. You can buy it on a Cash on Delivery basis here.
Now for those looking for Young Living Essential Oils, well there is a growing community here in our country, and gladly they are very friendly and helpful. According to those who have been more than willing to answer my many queries, YL can be directly ordered from their website here. Will be placing my orders soon! I was told that paid orders usually arrive within a week and will be directly shipped to your home or preferred address safely 🙂
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy essential oils in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on how essential oils are being processed:
*This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com