ARTICLE UPDATED 5 May 2017
If you are on the look out for essential oils for your DIY projects, aromatherapy needs or the like then this post is for you.
I have long been waiting for pure essential oils to be available in the country at a price that most can afford. You see, even in the US, essential oils are somewhat pricey.
Of course some people who swear by aromatherapy also love pure essential oils. For instance tea tree oil has anti bacterial properties, and eucalyptus oil helps relieve tension headaches and aids in relaxation. Lavender is usually used in aromatherapy for it relaxing an wonderful scent. Orange and lemon meantime are favorites when it comes to DIY detergents and home cleaners. Nice essential oils plus a best rated mattress also help pave a good night’s rest.
Anyway, here is a list of where to buy essential oils in the Philippines:
1. Casa de Lorenzo – This online shopping website not just supplies essential oils, they also supply hard to find Castile Soap. For the essential oils they have various kinds including peppermint, lemongrass, citronella, ginger, eucalyptus, lavender, calamansi, among others. Check out their website here.
2. Healthy Options: If you want to buy from a physical store then head to the Healthy Options Store near you and check out their Aura Cacia Essential oils and other wellness products.
During my checking the last time they have the following Aura Cacia EOs: Citronella Java, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Frankincense, and Rosehip Oil. Prices range from P350.00 to P1695.00 per 15ml Bottle. Check out Aura Cacia’s Online Store Here.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Ultrasonic Diffusers
- Where to Buy Essential Oil Accessories
- Where to buy Castile Soap in the Philippines
- One Month P100.00 Weekly Filipino Budget Meal Plan Challenge
- How to make your own Fabric Conditioner
- Where to buy Menstrual Cups
- Homemade DIY Dishwashing Liquid
- How to make your own Laundry Detergent
- DIY Homemade and Baby-Safe Anti-Mosquito Spray
- Where to find Katsa or Flour Sack Cloth for DIY Cloth Diapers
- How to Disinfect your Washing Machine
- Where to buy washable Menstrual Pads
- Baby-Safe ways to get rid of ants
- How to make Kid-Safe Hand Sanitizer using local ingredients
3. Lazada – Has a selection of essential oils either on a per bottle basis like this Zeva Essential oil brand which you can buy here, or the per set which you can buy here. UPDATED: The SM Store via Lazada.ph — Sells Pili Essential Oil Blends in various variants like the Pili Rise and Shine, Pili Bug Me Not, Pili Breathe Easy, and Pili Stress Away. Prices start at 339.75 per 10 ml bottle. You can buy it on a Cash on Delivery basis here.
4. Islas Aromatics – This local-based online shopping site is a haven of aromatherapy enthusiasts. Apart from the usual variants of essential oils they also have bergamot, cedarwood, sweet basil, cinnamon bark, and pink and white grapefruit. Here is a link to their store.
5.Khessad Tea Oils Philippines — Carries Essential Oils, healing oils, and even loose leaf tea. Check out their website here.
6. Tickled Bum Via Shopee.ph: Yes it is the same trusted seller of Bum Genius Cloth Diapers! Check out her Shopee account and buy essential oils with free shipping once you reach the minimum Shopee.ph purchase. Tickled Bum sells Plant Therapy Essential Oils along with its KidSafe Blends, Carrier Oils, as well as “oily” accessories. Check out her Shopee account here. Her Plant Therapy EO prices range from P380.00 to P980.00 per bottle. Her Kidsafe Blend meantime ranges from P520.00 to P700.00, and her Pre-Diluted Blends on Roll-Ons are ranging from P420.00 to P660.00.
7. Oh Therapy Via Shopee.ph: This is yet another Shopee account that sells Essential Oils like Plant Therapy. What is great about this online merchant is that they sell in 2ml sampler sizes, perfect for the budget-conscious, and those who may want to try out a specific oil before totally committing into buying a whole 10 ml bottle. Oh Therapy has both Kid Safe and Non-Kid Safe oils, Plus Blends / Synergies meant for both adults and children. You can also request for your own blend. The mommy behind Oh Therapy can also customize a blend for you! Apart from this, Oh Therapy also sells Ultrasonic Diffusers, Diffuser Necklaces, among other accessories that will be needed in using your EOs. They also have EO cases, and ceramic diffusers. They also have carrier oils, massage oils and the like. This shop offers free shipping per usual Shopee minimum purchase requirement. Check out the shop here.
9. Mommy Emporium — Is another Shopee merchant that sells essential oils, particularly the Plant Therapy brand and Eden’s Garden. They are usually well stocked and they carry both single oils and synergies. They have a plushie/little stinkers stuffed animal too! Mommy Emporium also offersfree shipping once the Shopee minimum purchase requirement is met. Check out their shop here.
Now for those looking for Young Living Essential Oils, well there is a growing community here in our country, and gladly they are very friendly and helpful. YL can be directly ordered from their website here. DoTerra Oils are also available through their helpful representatives who are also active in the local online community. You can also directly order from Eden’s Garden or Plant Therapy through their respective websites and have it shipped to your home. They usually ship fast!
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy essential oils in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed. You may also follow us on our Instagram and Pinterest Accounts!
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on how essential oils are being processed:
*This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com