If you are looking for Castile Soap in the Philippines for your various homemade DIY cleansers and natural products, then this post is for you.
I have compiled a list of shops or places where you can purchase castile soap in the Philippines be it from online or in brick or mortar stores. So here’s –
Where to buy Castile Soap in the Philippines:
- Lazada.Ph – If you used to ask your friends or family abroad to bring home Dr. Bronner’s Castile soap for you then you no longer have to do that because you can now order via Lazada.ph! You can order the liquid version – here, or the usual Castile Soap Bar here in various scents (they have unscented too.
- Casa de Lorenzo – Sells and even delivers Castile Soaps anywhere in the Philippines! You may fill out an order form in their website here and you are well under way to receiving liquid Castile soap in 250 ml, 500 ml, one liter, to one gallon increments!
(post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- DIY Natural and Kid-Friendly Hand Disinfectants
- Where to buy Succulents
- Where to buy Citronella Plants
- Places where you can buy Tawa-Tawa for Dengue
- Where to buy Essential Oils in the Philippines
- Shops that sell Mason Jars
- Local DIY Party Resources: Where to buy DIY Party Supplies, Supplies for your DIY Candy Buffet, Where to order Bento Party Meals etc.
- How to make DIY Mosquito Repellent Lotion
- How to make your own homemade detergent using local ingredients
- Make your own dishwashing liquid using Philippine Products
- Easy to make Fabric Conditioner Recipes
- Souq Organics – If you live in the Quezon City Area then head to Katipunan Extension in White Plains where you can find Souq Organics (yes just across the many plant stores there adjacent to Camp Aguinaldo) – this is the same shop famous for its Moroccan Argan Oil products. They sell castile soap too, and are open from Mondays too Sundays. Here’s a link to their website.
- So True Naturals – If you are planning to use Castile Soap for your babies and kids hen this is the online shopping site for you. Their castile soap with mild baby-friendly scents are being sold at about P275.00 per bar. Check out their website here.
- Cutie Verse – Carries scented and unscented Castile soaps which are mostly liquid-based and can be bought for 350.00 to 400.00. You will be blown away with the scents. Apart from their online shopping website, they are a mainstay of the Legazpi Sunday Market. Here’s a link to their webpage.
So there you have it, I am sure there are other shops and places that sell Castile Soap in the Philippines. I promise to update this post as soon as I discover more shops. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on how to make DIY Castile Soaps: