Citronella is a great plant to have at home. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, it is also a natural insect repellent.
Plant it in your home garden, have a pot in your dirty kitchen, and areas where there usually are a lot of mosquitoes and you will be surprised that mosquitoes will soon be minimized. Citronella plant is lemon scented, and will thrive in sunny areas in your home.
Citronella plants are also being harvested to make natural insect repellent lotions and sprays, as well as essential oils (Buy Citronella essential oil here), and citronella candles (buy it here) as well as for room sprays (buy it here) that are used for both repelling insects and at the same time in aromatherapy.
If you are wondering where to buy this in plant form, here is a list of —
Where to buy Citronella Plant in the Philippines:
1. In Wet markets – Outside wet markets, you can find ambulant vendors selling citronella plant in pots. You can buy this and just transfer in a pot in your home.
2. Along White Plains in Quezon City – White Plains in Quezon City is home to many plant shops, gardening supplies, and landscaping needs. Drop by anytime when you are in the area and you can find citronella plants in there.
(post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- How to make your own DIY Baby Safe Mosquito Repellant
- Where to buy Tawa-Tawa for Dengue
- Where to buy Essential Oils in the Philippines
- Tips on how to avoid food poisoning
- How to get a US Visa for your Baby
- Requirements for a Philippine Passport for your Baby
- How to baby-proof your bathroom
- Filipino Soups for Breastfeeding Mommies
- No-Entrance Fee Christmas Attractions for kids in Metro Manila
3. Greenhills Shopping Center – If you live in the San Juan/Quezon City area, you can drip by Greenhills shopping center, and in their garden area are some plant stores where you can buy citronella plant in the Philippines.
4. Cartimar in Pasay – If you live in southern metro manila or Manila area, Cartimar is one of the closest plant stores you can get into. Apart from super cheap PX goods and bikes, you can buy Citronella plants here.
5. Manila Seedling Bank Foundation – This is located along Quezon Avenue. They have a Facebook Page which you can check out here.
6. Quezon Memorial Circle — You can find some Citronella Plants for sale in this park, and some even in a plant store across it, still along Elliptical Road in Quezon City.
So, there you have it. I hope I was able to help you buy Citronella Plant in the Philippines. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy!
Leaving you with this video on Citronella Plant:
***This post contains affiliate links at ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO YOU. Thank you for always supporting happypinaymommy.com***