***If you landed here looking for a list of 2016 FREE Christmas Pasyalans then click here to go to my NEW POST on that****
If you are wondering where to bring your kids during the Christmas Break then this post is for you.
I have compiled a list of some of the Christmas attractions for kids in Manila 2015 that will surely make those little eyes sparkle.
2015 No Entrance fee Christmas Attractions for Kids in Manila:
1. Ayala Triangle Lights and Sounds Show 2015 — this annual lights festival that happens every night until after new year is hands-down the best place to bring your child in the metro during the holiday season. It is free and it is fab! There are wonderful places to dine in after the show or if you are tight on the budget, why not spread some blankie, have a picnic and eat your packed snacks! Of course go there on a weekend or you’ll get trapped in epic Makati traffic — unless you live just around the area. The Festival of Lights has started already and will run until January 4, 2016. The shows start from 6PM in 30 minute intervals until 10 in the evening. Here is a link to their official website.
2. Policarpio Street, Mandaluyong — if your tot is fond of lights, drive through this street one weekend and she will be super happy — guaranteed. It has long been a tradition in this neighborhood to deck their halls – and lawns – and gardens — and everything actually during Christmas time. No entrance, so free and sans expenses again!!! Here is a great site that will teach you how to get there.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- 2016 Free Christmas Attractions in Metro Manila
- Where to order the best Chinese ham in the metro
- Easy on the Budget Filipino Christmas Potluck Food Recipes
- Under P300.00 Gift Ideas for your Child’s Teacher
- Happypinaymommy.com’s WAHM of the Week#12: Mommy Grace Rayos-Abando of Imprints
- Where to buy Cheap and Cheerful Christmas Decorations
- Year-End Stocking Schedule of Cloth Diaper WAHMs
- Where to buy Christmas Costumes for your Baby and Young Kids
- Activities for Kids during the Holiday Break – DIY Clay, Homemade Bubbles, Sidewalk Chalk
- Where to order the yummiest lechon
3. Filinvest East Christmas House — this is yet another happy attraction that you can see for free! After trekking to Taytay for your DIY Fabrics, why not go to Filinvest East and treat the kids to a nice Christmas scenery! The home owner really takes the effort to decorate her whole house for the season. Lovely! Here is a video of their display last year.
4. The COD Christmas Show –– Grew up watching this in its original mall in Cubao! Yes the COD Christmas on Display show where my Mama used to bring us. It has been in Greenhills for years now and gladly continues to be one of the free Christmas attractions for children to see on Christmas time.
5. Mall of Asia’s Fireworks Display – Every Friday and Saturday, this gigantic mall features a free pyrotechnic display at their SM By The Bay area. Here is a link to their FB Page.
6. UPDATED: 12/14/2015 Megaworld Reindeer Park, BGC — This is situated near Mc Kinley. There are a lot of Holiday-Colored Reindeer adorned with fun holiday string lights! Drop by anytime on a weekend and you’ll find food trucks nearby! It is also accessible via public transportation as jeeps go through the area too.
7. UPDATED: 12/14/2015 Meralco Liwanag Park — How could i forget about this free pasyalan when we have visited this a couple of times over the years? It is a fun pasyalan which will surely thrill your kids as they can run around the area. There is no trouble finding a parking spot because the main headquarters of Meralco has enough parking spaces after office hours. Your kids will surely enjoy the free mini-train ride, the gigantic nativity scene, the copper-wire sculptures that are so huge. There is also a night bazaar. The Liwanag Park is open to the public until January 6, 2015 (except December 18 in view of the Meralco Corporate Christmas Party), and is open from 6:00pm to 10:00pm during weekdays, and 6:00pm to 11:00pm during weekends.
So there you have it. Hope you could make the trek to any of these places that offer free holiday entertainment for children this Christmas in Manila 2015. I promise to update this post as soon as I learn more free holiday pasyalan within the metropolis.
Hope you can drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button so you could receive weekly meal plans and happypinaymommy.com updates straight from your newsfeed.
Thanks and till next post!
A happy homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy!
Wanna see a footage of the Ayala Festival of Lights Display for this year? Here: