Christmas is indeed just around the corner, and we must already start scouting for Christmas gifts for our loved ones, friends, and people we are thankful for.
A group of people whom we have to give gifts to are teachers of our children. And while there are a lot of gifts to choose from, our personal holiday budget may not be able to handle all things bright and shiny.
So If you are looking for nice and heartwarming gifts for your child’s teacher with your budget in check, then read on.
Under P300 Christmas Gifts for Teachers in the Philippines:
1. Lovely plush pillow. When you are standing up most of the time, you will surely appreciate a comfy throw pillow in your desk that doesn’t look like you go it from your mom’s couch. Check out the nice and fab throw pillows for your child’s teacher at PopJunkLove.
2. Care package. Teachers work even at home as they check papers, finalize lesson plans, grade students etc. Show them that you care by sending any yummy (and hopefully nutritious) snack items from Rustan’s Fresh. Throw in a big bottle of Arizona Tea and put them inside a brown bag that your child decorated especially for her.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Christmas Gift ideas for babies
- P100.00 Cute Christmas Gifts for Little Ones
- Where to buy Cheap and Cheerful Christmas Decorations
- Online shops that sell Christmas-Print Cloth Diapers
- Where to buy Christmas Costumes for your Baby and Young Kids
- Activities for Kids during the Holiday Break – DIY Clay, Homemade Bubbles, Sidewalk Chalk
- Quick and Easy Shrimp Recipes
- Where to buy Nebulizers in the Philippines
- Relaxing — as mothers we all know that sometimes teaching our kids could get really stressful. Have you imagined teaching more than 20? Give your child’s teacher some ounce of relaxation with this “Spa in a Can” which you can buy at any Echo Store branch near you. They have one in Serendra over at BGC. Click here for other branches. There are other nice and locally made toiletries and snacks there too which they can pack in nice lovely woven baskets and pouches for you! Just lovely!!!
- Miss Crafty — if you think your child’s teacher is a Martha Stewart at heart then why not choose any of the happy finds at a craft shop? Here is an interesting FB Store – Which Craft.
- Let her destress –– her daily routine can get very stressful especially leading up to Christmas parties, programs and the like. Why not give her something that could help her unwind? Find a suitable coloring book here.So there you have it. I hope you will able to check out and consider the gift suggestions above. I will be updating this post as I discover more gift ideas. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
If you are feeling crafty, then you may wanna check out this DIY Christmas Gift Ideas: