Christmas is just around the corner and so we have to start shopping already for gift items for our loved ones and friends.
But with the epic traffic situation gripping us, metro dwellers, what are we to do?
I will be starting this mini-series of gift suggestions for our friends and loved ones, and I’ll be starting it off with gifts for babies in your life – they may be your inaanak, your BFFs kiddo, your pamangkin, your baby’s classmate in toddler class.
Well anyway, here are some Christmas Gift Ideas for Babies in the Philippines:
- Teething Jewelry – If your friend has been complaining a lot about her fussy, teething baby then you might want to check out the many fancy designs of teething necklaces and bracelets. Here is a list of local online shops where you can buy teething jewelry.
- Bandana Bibs – Want your baby pamangkin to look even more fashionable?? Bandana Bibs is the answer! Check out the many wonderful prints offered by these online shops.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Local Online shops that sell Tula Baby Carriers
- Online stores that sell fenugreek for breastfeeding
- How to avoid Food Poisoning at home
- Where to buy BumGenius Cloth Diapers
- Where to buy Reusable Mama Pads
- Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Legitimate websites that provide work for home opportunities for Filipino Moms
- Cloth Diapers with Birthstats – Want a one-of-a-kind gift for your Cloth Diapering Inaanak?? Why not give him or her a cloth nappy with his birthstats inscribed on it? Here is a lIst of local WAHMs where you could order such customized nappy.
- Cloth Books – Give your officemate’s baby vibrantly-colored cloth books to help foster a love for reading. Check out the many local online stores that sell cloth books here.
So there you have it. I hope you’re able to check out and consider the gift suggestions above. At this point we have to be more practical, gifts bought online does not only save us from getting stuck in traffic, if in case the person you are giving a gift to is from out of town, then the gift can be delivered straight to the recipient. I will be updating this post as I discover more gift ideas. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
If you are feeling crafty, then you may wanna check out this baby gift ideas: