Is your teething baby chomping on anything in sight?
Are you getting tired of picking-up, re-cleaning and then giving once again, your baby’s teethers?
Fret no more because chewblings or teething necklaces and bracelets are now available in the Philippines.
I have compiled a list of some of the online shops that sell teething bracelets and necklaces.
Where to buy Chewblings, teething necklaces and bracelets in the Philippines:
- Mum and Bub – They have on-hand stocks of chewelry in super nice colors! Prices range from P650.00 to 750.00. The teething necklaces have various styles too, some even have animal pendants that your teething infant can chomp on. Check out her chewblings here.
- Teething Beads – If you want to choose from a variety of styles and colors then head on over to the Teething Beads FB shop, as they have a very wide array of teething beads to choose from! Super, super nice! These are basically adult or mommy necklaces that their babies can chomp on. So elegant. Check it out here.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Amber Teething Necklaces
- Where to buy Tula Baby Carriers
- Online stores that sell fenugreek for breastfeeding
- Where to order Cloth Diapers with Birthstats
- How to avoid Food Poisoning at home
- Where to buy BumGenius Cloth Diapers
- Online stores that sell Bandana Bibs
- Where to buy Reusable Mama Pads
- Where to buy Cloth Books for your baby
- Chunky Chewelry – Search this Instagram account and you’ll be able to browse the chewblings intended for your baby to teeth on! Check out this Instagram seller now.
- Bundle of Joy PH – If you are looking for Silicone teething necklaces for your bundle of joy, then this is the FB shop that you should shop from. They have chewelry and teething pendants that are just fab, and will really, really look nice on your baby, and more importantly, would be a joy for them to chomp on. They have bracelets too! The teething necklaces are also made of 100% food grade silicone, and are BPA Free! It is not-toxic and are FDA approved as well. Prices range from P220.00 to P850.00. If I understood it right, they can also customize necklaces! Check out their shop here.
- UPDATED: BaoBao Babies — Yes, they now sell Chunky Chewelry!!! most of the chewelry they sell range from P800 to P1580.00 as of the day i updated this post. Check out their FB Shop here.
- UPDATED AGAIN! Wear Your Baby PH — Choose your chunky teething necklace in vibrant colors that will not only catch your fussy baby’s attention it will surely match what you are wearing as well. You can also choose a pendant to go with it! Check out their FB Page here.
- UPDATED MAY 2, 2016: Lazada.ph — Now you can buy food-grade, BPA-free teething necklaces at Lazada! They are on sale as of time of this updating and price starts at P365.00 the last time i checked (take a look at the chewing pendant here) then some are at the P500.00 to P600.00 range (buy them here).
- UPDATED: May 21, 2016: Tumbling Tadpoles — Has various kinds of chewblings and teething necklaces with prices usually at P500.00 per piece. Check out their FB Page here.
- UPDATED: Sept 6, 2016: Cudsly.com — This one-stop baby shopping website carries the teething necklace brand called Chewbeads in various fab colors for mom, and super happy color combos and textures for baby. Check out the website here.
- UPDATED: Sept 6, 2016: Shopee.ph — Check out various sellers of teething necklaces, chewblings both made from silicone and fabric in this newest shopping platform. Download their app of visit their website here.
So there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy teething necklaces and chewblings in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. Again, I included the links of the stores so that you could personally check on their prices and product availability. Hope you can tell us about your experience! If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this review on teething necklaces:
***This post contains affiliate links at ABSOLUTELY NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. Thank you for continuously reading happypinaymommy.com