Teething babies are cranky and really hard to appease. And this is the reason why moms have always been on the lookout for solutions for teething concerns.
Some experienced moms however swear by amber teething necklaces as a way to help alleviate teething pain.
A short research on the world wide web will tell you that Amber teething necklaces contain a natural pain reliever or analgesic that can be physically absorbed by the body. A growing number of moms here and abroad have been raving about how having their little ones wear I, helped their babies through the pain brought about by the teething phase.
But where do you get them locally?
Here’s a list of —
Where to buy Amber Teething Necklaces in the Philippines:
1. Tina Dominic — This Facebook seller famous for reselling Sun Baby cloth diapers among other baby products, also has on-hand amber teething necklaces for your little one. Last time i check it costs around 700-800 pesos. Check out her shop here.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Teething necklaces and Chewblings
- Where to buy Tula Baby Carriers
- Online stores that sell fenugreek for breastfeeding
- Where to order Cloth Diapers with Birthstats
- Where to buy BumGenius Cloth Diapers
- Online stores that sell Bandana Bibs
- Where to order Bento Party Tools and Accessories
- Where to buy Cloth Books for your baby
2. Celestina & Co. — This local shopping website famous for dainty kids’ dresses also sell amber teething necklaces. They sell about five types the last time i checked. Inquire their prices now in their shop here.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other shops that sell Amber Teething Necklaces in the Philippines. I promise to update this post as soon as I get to discover more. Hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy!
Leaving you with this video on Amber Teething Necklaces: