Want your little one to look in fashion?
Why not buy him or her bandana bibs – which are not just a fashion piece for babies, these are very functional piece of clothing that will catch drool, bits of food and drops of milk FABULOUSLY.
I have compiled a list of places where you can buy Bandana Bibs.
Here’s where you can buy Bandana Bibs in the Philippines:
1. Department Stores – Most baby sections in department stores carry bandana bibs. I saw two particular brands that carry them in SM and Rustan’s. I am sure other bigger department stores have it too.
2. Mall Based Baby Shops – I have been able to purchase bandana bibs for little shobs from Mothercare, and even from Cotton On Kids. They come in super nice and irresistible designs. I am pretty sure other mall based shops catering to kids have it too!
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Tula Baby Carriers
- Online stores that sell fenugreek for breastfeeding
- Where to order Cloth Diapers with Birthstats
- How to avoid Food Poisoning at home
- Where to buy BumGenius Cloth Diapers
- Online stores that sell Chewblings and Teething Necklaces
- Where to buy Reusable Mama Pads
3. Lazada — If you are the type of online shopper who wants to pay upon delivery, then head on over at Lazada and choose a bandana or dribble bib for you baby there! These cute bibs for instance sells for P715.00 for a pack containing three pieces. Buy it here.
4. The Baby Depot Manila – Super nice bandana bibs can be ordered from this online shops. Nice designs that will match your little one’s outfits. Check out her FB shop here.
5. Local WAHMs – Mommies who are known for sewing Custom-Made Cloth Diapers also make Bandana bibs that usually match the nappies that they sell. Some even make bandana bibs that match a Tula baby carrier! Check out this past post on Local WAHMs.
7. UPDATED: Mommy’s Little Boss — Sells plain bandana bibs in very vibrant colors. They also have a couple of printed ones too. Check out her FB store here.
8. UPDATED 11/6/2015: Baobao Babies — This FB store has Chunky Chompers — which are really chic and very fashionable bandana bibs. Check out the designs here.
9. UPDATED 11/6/2015: Tiny Tots — This FB store has on hand stocks of bandana bibs that are cute and at the same time very affordable, and thick enough to hold up to the drool! They sell it for about P149.00 per piece as of posting date. Check out their store here.
So there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy Bandana bibs in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. Again, I included the links of the stores so that you could personally check on their prices and product availability. Hope you can tell us about your experience! If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
If you are feeling crafty, here’s a DIY Tutorial on how to make a Bandana Bib:
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com