With the growing number of essential oils enthusiasts in the country, the demand for an efficient ultrasonic essential oil diffusers continue to grow.
Fortunately good quality diffusers are available to us here in the country, and those that are sold abroad can be easily shipped here, taking out the guesswork as to where to buy diffusers in Manila.
For those who are still on the lookout for a diffuser in the Philippines here’s a list of online and physical stores —
Where you can buy Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffusers in Manila:
1.Direct to the Manufacturer — Young living, Plant Therapy, and Eden’s Garden all have their own line of diffusers that they can ship either via USPS, through a Cargo Forwarder, or Direct to your doorstep. In my experience, this is my most recommended route (second to buying these specific brands from trusted local sellers), because these are the diffusers that work great granting you follow the capacity for the space/room measurement and of course number of EO drops to use.
2. Lazada — Has tons of choices of diffusers, some of which are on sale. They do have the bigger ones for the home or office like this Woodgrain Ultrasonic Diffuser which as of publication time is on more than 60% Off at just P1194.00, you can check it out here.
They have portable ones too that are smaller like this Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser which can hold up to 80ml, it is on sale too for P1290.00 from P3,000.00. Check it out here. Lazada also carries small ones which are USB-powered like this Mini Portable Diffuser, and is on sale here at P575.60. It is ideal for the office. They also have some that can be used in vehicles like this Portable Car USB Essential Oil Diffuser, which is on sale at 50% off as of publication time and now costs P312.00, get it here. It is available in four colors, blue, yellow, green and pink.
Some of the diffusers in Lazada’s lineup have a four-in-one feature — a diffuser, humidifier, ionizer and air purifier rolled into one like this Ultrasonic Aroma Air Humidifier Oil Diffuser Mist Maker which is on sale at P1990.00 here. The above-mentioned diffusers are all available on a cash on delivery basis, and can be shipped nationwide.
2. S&R– If you want to physically check out diffusers before buying then head over to S&R. They have a couple of choices there. Last time I checked, I found one for a little over P3,000.00
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to Buy Essential Oils in the Philippines
- Where to buy Essential Oil Accessories for DIY Projects
- Where to buy Castile Soap in the Philippines
- How to make your own Fabric Conditioner
- Where to buy Menstrual Cups
- Homemade DIY Dishwashing Liquid
- How to make your own Laundry Detergent
- DIY Homemade and Baby-Safe Anti-Mosquito Spray
- How to Disinfect your Washing Machine
- Where to buy washable Menstrual Pads
- Baby-Safe ways to get rid of ants
- How to make Kid-Safe Hand Sanitizer using local ingredients
3. Muji — how can you not love this store? Anyway, Muji sells ultrasonic diffusers that could transform any room into a healing sanctuary. As oflast check their diffuser costs a little over P4,000.00 Muji has outlets in Greenbelt 3, BGC, PowerPlant Mall, Ayala Center Cebu, Robinson’s Magnolia, and I think another one in SM Mall of Asia.
4. Kenko World — this Korean gadget and stuff stores sell is one of the places where you can buy essential oil diffusers. Here various diffusers range from P800 to P1000.00 each. Here’s a link to their online store. They have physical shops located in Gateway Mall Cubao and Robinson’s Pioneer.
5. Miniso – They have the smaller, portable ones at P899.00 if I’m not mistaken. You may want to check it out.
6. Department Stores — You may also want to check out the home section of your favorite department store for aromatherapy diffusers. Rustan’s, Robinsons’ and SM both sell diffusers which can use for essential oils in the Philippines.
7. UPDATED: Organic Aromas — Want an awesome looking diffuser that will surely be a conversational piece in your home? Order some from organic aromas! They ship their waterless diffusers here in the Philippines, and so far it has been receiving great feedback from our local oily community. Most of the diffusers as of updating of this post is at the 90 USD levels in terms of cost. Here’s a link to their website.
8. Shopee.ph — Find a trusted seller at Shopee.ph because there you can find brand new and even pre-loved Essential Oil Diffusers. So whether you are ok with branded, or the generic types, you definitely can find some there! Just download their app or shop on their website.
Most EO users though buy EO Diffusers online through their favorite Essential Oils Company. Young Living for instance has their specific line of ultrasonic diffusers. Others buy from Amazon or Ebay.
So there you have it, I will be updating this post as soon as I discover more stores that sell Ultrasonic Diffusers in the Philippines. Please drop by my facebook page for feedbacks, comments or suggestions.
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy!
Leaving you with this video clip on choosing the best Ultrasonic Diffuser for your family:
***This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you***