Wondering what else to serve to your kids beyond the usual Birthday Spaghetti style Pasta Recipe?
Here are some recipes that I have tried cooking and were loved by the kids and kids at heart in my life. These are very easy to cook, and are easy as well on the pocket.
Five Yummy Pasta Recipes for Kids:
1. Baked Macaroni – I remember this quaint coffee shop called A La Diane at Scout Borromeo (where the big national bookstore is) during my childhood days. They serve really, really yummy mac and cheese! This version is close to it. Since I do not have an oven, I skip the whole baking process and just mix everything on stovetop. Click here to get the recipe.
2. Chicken Alfredo Pasta – This is super, super easy to whip up. I use this recipe, and substitute the pasta into bowtie pastas if I want to up the kid-friendliness of the dish. Otherwise, most kids would be happy with a spaghetti pasta. Actually, I think this is how we pinoys interpret carbonara. Anyway, for a kid, this is the spaghetti with white sauce. Click here to get the recipe.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Quick Meryenda Ideas to Prepare with your Kids
- Healthy Chicken Meals the Kids will Love
- Seven Filipino Recipes Under P100.00
- Filipino Soup Recipes for Breastfeeding Mommies
- Happy Breakfasts for Kids
- A Busy Mom’s Guide to Daily Meal Preparation
- Happypinaymommy.com’s Past Weekly Meal Plans
3. Tuna Penne Pasta – I have always mentioned this in my blog, and have included it in the many recipe entries that I have written – from quick meals in twenty minutes, meatless meals, and now for the kid-friendly meals. Just make sure you use canned tuna that is not spicy J. Check out the recipe here.
4. Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup – what could be more comforting on a rainy day, than a big bowl of steaming hot creamy chicken macaroni soup? My eldest absolutely loves this and could eat it the whole day! Here is the recipe.
5. Super Easy Spaghetti and Meatball Recipe – What could be more attractive to a kid’s eye than meatballs! Super yummy you can even make a shortcut and substitute your favorite hamburger patties in place of meatballs (Just make sure to adequately season it). The link i am giving you contains three recipes, just choose the one about spaghetti and meatballs. super yum-oh. Click here.
If you want to check out more pasta recipes for kids you may wanna take a look at this recipe book.
So there you have it, hope you can let me know if you have tried any of the recipes, and if your kids liked it. Please drop by my Facebook Page, and hope you could hit the LIKE Button so you could continue receiving post updates from Happypinaymommy.com directly on your newsfeed.
Happy Cooking Ladies!
Leaving you with this old video of one of my favorite chefs Giada de Laurentis cooking a super yummy pasta recipe:
*This site contains affiliate links. Thank you for continuously supporting Happypinaymommy.com.