Here is a list of places/shops that you may want to check out (both physical and online stores) for snaps for your DIY Cloth Diapers or to replace those missing ones. You may also get a starter kit here.
Anyway, again this post is part of a series of posts on DIY stuff such as where to buy fabric for cloth diapers, sewing materials, flannel for DIY cloth wipes, and Katsa for DIY Inserts and Cloth Diapers.
Anyway, here is where you can buy snaps for cloth diapers in the Philippines:
1. Divisoria – The famous crafty DIY haven called Ilaya Street has stores after stores of craft and sewing supplies. Allot at least half the day because I am pretty sure you will get confused with the many choices available in DIVI.
2. Fabrix Unlimited – This shop carries KAM Snaps, Generic Snaps, Snap Pliers, Snap Press, and more. Check out their FB Store here.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Fabric for your DIY Cloth Diaper Project (PUL etc)
- Where to buy cloth diaper sewing materials (physical and online stores)
- Where to buy Flannel Fabric for you DIY cloth wipes
- Shops that sell Katsa or Floursack Cloth
- Where to have your cloth diaper repaired
- How to make Homemade Detergent
- DIY Liquid Dishwashing Soap
3. IluvGailePaz – This FB Shop carries snaps, among other cloth diaper sewing supplies. Check out her store here.
4. Kamuning Public Market –Go north of Metro Manila, and trek to Kamuning Public Market, and find a myriad of Textile and Sewing Supplies. The Sewing Supplies are inside the maket, whil the Fabric Stalls are near the parking area.
5. Babies Junkyard – is an FB store that carries cloth diapering needs, including KAM Snaps that come in yummy colors, you shouldn’t put it next to a bag of M & M’s! They also offer pre-orders of KAM Snap pliers. Head on to their FB Shop here.
So there you have it. I am sure there are other places and FB Shops that you can check out. I will be updating this post as I discover more. Again, for the online stores, I included their links so that you could personally check on their prices and product availability. Hope you can tell us about your first project! If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this DIY Video on Snapping DIY Cloth Diapers
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting happypinaymommy.com