Pregnancy is one of the most exciting stages in a woman’s life. And most pregnant women would like to have a glimpse of how their little one looks like while they are inside the womb.
Enter 4D ultrasound technology, where parents can at least get a peek of how the face, those cute toes and fingers look like, apart from of course the medical-related findings it can provide.
The good thing about it is that it is widely available here in the Philippines, and that as long as you have the budget for it and your OB-GYN okays it, you can gain access to one.
I have compiled a list of places where you can get 4D ultrasound in the Philippines. I, of course cannot list down all, but I tried my best to list one for every area. I am not including the hospitals anymore, as hospitals are obvious places where one can get four-dimension ultrasound imaging services.
Here is where you can get 4D ultrasound in the Philippines:
1. In My Womb – My Friend H, loves In My Womb. They have a lot of branches, which make it accessible to most moms. They have branches at the Mall of Asia for moms in the south and the manila area. They also have a branch at BGC. Makati moms would be glad to know that they have one at Greenbelt 5, and those near Pasig, Mandaluyong, and even QC can troop to Megamall for their services there. Check out their website here.
2. The Baby Ultrasound Company – For those in the Manila area, this 4D Ultrasound Clinic is worth checking out. They even offer videos of your little one in utero! Find them at Robinson’s Place Manila. Check out their website here.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to get a prenatal Massage in the Philippines
- Four household items you will need in your hospital bag
- Documents to prepare to help process maternity benefits
- Pregnancy and preparing for breastfeeding
- Alternative places to shop for your newborn
- How pregnant mommies can stay cool in a Philippine Climate
- All about cloth diapering
- Local Breastfeeding Info
- Where to buy Maternity clothes, formal wear, and office pregnancy clothes
- Eight ways to save when you have a newborn baby
3. First Peek Ultrasound – Laguna based mommies can head on over at this clinic in Binan. Check out their FB page here.
4. Face 2 Face The Baby Ultrasound Company – Mommies in the North of Metro Manila like QC, Caloocan and the like can meanwhile head on over at the SM North EDSA, where Face 2 Face The Baby Ultrasound Company is located. Like the other ultrasound clinics, they also offer packages for the videos and the photos of your baby. Check out their FB Page here.
So there you have it preggy ladies, and new mommies, hope you had an idea as to where to get a 4D ultrasound in your area. Please remember to get in touch with the clinic first as some of them require advanced booking or appointment scheduling. Please let me know about your experience! Please drop by my Facebook page, and share your little one’s first photo with us. Hope you can hit the like button too while you are at it, to receive happypinaymommy.com updates straight from your newsfeed.
Thank you, and have a safe delivery ladies!
Leaving with you a video on 4D Ultrasound: