If you are looking for a pediatric dentist or a children’s dental clinic for your child then this post is for you.
I have read in countless books and websites that it is critical to give your child a pleasant experience on her first dental check-up. This is to avoid scares etc, that believe me, will just be hard not just on your child, but also for you. Read this earlier post about how hard (and expensive) it could get.
As for the timing, well, I have often heard and read that the best time to have them checked is when nothing’s hurting yet so that they will not be traumatized. When the teeth starts to erupt, you can schedule your first checkup so that you could also be taught by the dentist about how to care for your child’s oral health.
Anyway, here is a list of Dental Clinics for Children in the Philippines:
- Children’s Dental Center – This Makati-Based dental clinic is really just for kids. book appointments in advance through their website. It is at Arnaiz St. and is super near the back of Glorietta. Click here for directions on how to go to their clinic.
- Toothcamp – This Dental clinic is not just for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and adolescents. They also treat oral concerns of children with special needs. They have two clinics, one in Alabang (Acacia Avenue) and the other one is in Makati (Amorsolo Street). Call them up now for your child’s appointment: 8504260. Check out their website here.
(Post Continued Below)
You May also Want to Read:
- Why my Daughter’s Ex-Dentist prescribed a P70,000 procedure
- Recipes for Homemade Play Dough
- Chores for your Preschooler
- Five Yummy Pasta Recipes the Kids will Love
- Cooking with Kids
- How to keep your Sanity while driving in EDSA with kids in tow
- 10 Tips to Avoid Food Poisoning at Home
- Solutions to Yaya Problems
- DIY Bubble Recipes
- Caparas-Goduco Dental Specialists – Apart from advocating children’s oral health, they advocate as well early orthodontic visit for kids not older than seven years old. Their clinic is just in BGC – where Active Fun is, so if you are a mom like me who sometimes resorts to bribery just to have a good dental visit, then this should be a great clinic to go to. 8152396 is the number to call. Here is a link to their website.
- Bites and Smiles Dental Clinic – unlike the other clinics I have mentioned, Bites and Smiles cater too individuals of all ages. It just so happened they also have Pediatric dentists who can cater to their young customers. Their clinic is at Arnaiz Ave., in Makati. Call 8189264. This is their website.
- Dentalworld – This chain of dental clinics also have pediatric dentists where you may bring your baby or child. For mommies living north of Metro Manila, this could just be the dental clinic you are looking for because with the epic traffic situation in Metro Manila, I fully understand why you may be hesitant to check out the above-mentioned Makati, and South NCR based clinics. They have branches in SM North, St. Luke’s QC, SM Moa, of course again in Makati – at Glorietta. Call 4415803. Here is a link to their website.
So there you have it, I hope you will soon be able to get in touch with the clinics that I have mentioned. I am sure there are more pediatric dental clinics in and around the metro. I will be updating this post as soon as I discover more – especially for those in the North.
Do let me know how your kid’s first check-up goes by dropping by my Facebook page. Hope you could hit the like button while you are at it, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A HAPPY HOMEMAKER IS A HAPPY PINAY MOMMY!
Leaving you with a video on oral care for babies: