Looking for a salon for your child’s first haircut?
If you answered yes, then this post is for you. I have compiled a list of some children’s salon within metro manila.
Apart from more patient and experienced salon attendants, these kiddie salons (i dont want to say parlor — sooooo dated!) also have kid-friendly fixtures to make your baby’s first haircut a pleasant experience.
So here is the list of Hair Salons for babies and kids in the Philippines:
1. Cuts for Tots – This kiddie hair salon has like 8 or 10 branches. Fun because the salon chairs are pretend cars and he like, and there are a lot of stuff to keep the babies and young kids pre-occupied while the salon technicians are going about their haircut. They have branches in Glorietta, Megamall, SM Moa, V-Mall in Greenhills, Eastwood, Robinson’s Place in Manila, SM North EDSA, Trinoma, Fairview Terraces, and even in SM Pampanga. Check out their website here.
2. Kids Hair Salon – This Kiddie hair salon has branches in the following locations: Rustan’s Makati, Robinson’s Galleria, SM Southmall, SM Manila, The Podium, SM Dasmarinas, and in Marquee Mall. Check out their website here.
(Post Continued Below)
You May also Want to Read:
- List of Local Dental Clinics for Babies and Children
- Recipes for Homemade Play Dough
- Chores for your Preschooler
- Five Yummy Pasta Recipes the Kids will Love
- Cooking with Kids
- How to keep your Sanity while driving in EDSA with kids in tow
- Where to buy bandana bibs
- Solutions to Yaya Problems
- DIY Bubble Recipes
- Peppermint Kiddie Hair and Nail Salon – This kiddie salon specializes in a toddler’s first haircut. If you live in or near Pasay City, then you may wanna check it out. Here is a link to their website.
- Headstart Kiddie Salon – QC Moms can also head on over to this kiddie salon that specializes on toddlers. Here is a link to their FB Page.
So there you have it, I hope you I was able to help you scout for a hair salon for your child. Will be updating this post as soon as I discover more. Do let me know how it goes by dropping by my Facebook page. Hope you could hit the like button while you are at it, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A HAPPY HOMEMAKER IS A HAPPY PINAY MOMMY!
Leaving you with a video on a baby’s first haircut