Then this post is for you. I have compiled a list of some of the local photography studios that offer pregnancy or maternity photo shoots.
Here is a list of Studios for maternity photo shoot in the Philippines:
1. Baby Love Studio – They have taken a lot of great maternity photos, which you may check out here. They are based in Multinational Village in Paranaque.
2. The Stork Studios – As I have mentioned in my post about newborn photo studios, Stork I think is one of the best when it comes to photography. Cliché as it may seem, but it is like they capture happy moments of your life and those of the persons you love. Check their sample photos and contact them here.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Maternity clothes, formal wear, and office pregnancy clothes
- Four Household Products you Should Never Forget to Pack in your Hospital Bag
- Documents needed to process Maternity Benefits
- Eight ways to save when you have a newborn baby
- Newborn and Baby Photography Studios in the Philippines
- Where to get a 4D ultrasound
- Where to get a Pre-Natal Massage
- Alternative places to shop for your newborn
- Where to buy Cloth Diapers with Birthstats
- Local Breastfeeding Information
- Legitimate Websites that will enable you to Work-From-Home
3. The Picture Company – It may look like an all-baby photo studio, but they also do maternity photo shoots. They have a couple of branches in the Metro like in BGC, and Rockwell, and then in Greenbelt 5 in Makati (next to Gymboree). Check out their website here.
4. Pic-a-boo Photo Studio – Is another mall-based Photography studio, that offers maternity photo shoots. Their studio is located at the SM City The Block over at North EDSA. This is their FB Page.
5. Great Image Photography – If you are looking for a budget-friendly Maternity Photo Shoot that looks fine then you may head on to its many branches located in most SM Malls ALL OVER the country. check out their gallery here.
6. The Yellow Sun Studio – This Quezon City-Based Photo Studio also offers maternity photo shoots. Check out their sample photos here.
So there you have it, I hope you I was able to help you scout for a photography studio for your maternity or pregnant photo shoot. Make sure to inquire first before heading to the studio as almost all of them need to have advanced booking/appointments prior to the shoot itself. I will be updating this post as soon as I discover more. Do let me know how it goes by dropping by my Facebook page. Hope you could hit the like button while you are at it, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A HAPPY HOMEMAKER IS A HAPPY PINAY MOMMY!
If for some reason you want to have a DIY shoot, then watch this video for tips on DIY Maternity Shoot: