If you are looking into using or trying Prefold Cloth Diapers but don’t know where to buy it then read on.
It is nice to note that we have both local and imported brands here in the country, and it is not that hard to find (well, unless you have a particular imported brand in mind).
I have compiled a list of places (Online or Physical stores) where you can buy prefold cloth diapers in the Philippines.
Here is the list:
1. Department Stores – Department stores like Rustan’s, SM Department Store, Robinson’s, as well as Landmark sell prefold cloth diapers,and the brands are usually Chino Pino and Curity. The Chino Pino Brand is sold in minimum packs of three. The Curity brand meantime sells at P169.75 for a pack of three.
2. Lazada – Lazada carries the same department store brands of prefold diapers. The 3-Pack Chino Pino Prefolds made of 100% Cotton Gauze Fabric retails at P255.00 per pack. Buy it here, if you are the type of online shopper who wants to pay cash on delivery.
3. Ecobaby Boutique –They have the DSQ Chinese Prefolds which they sell at P1,100.00 per one dozen. They also have the DSQ Hemp Prefolds which retails at P1,300.00 per dozen. Check out the availability of these prefolds here.
(Post Continued Below)
- Where to buy Flat Cloth Diapers in Manila
- Shops that Sell Cloth Diapers for Newborns
- Where to buy Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners locally
- Local shops that sell Cloth Diaper Covers
- Ongoing Cloth Diaper Sales and Promos
- Where to buy Flip Cloth Diaper Covers locally
- Where to buy Katsa for Cloth Diapering
4. Bambino Baby Shop – This is another online store, and it is the official Philippine Distributor of the Bummis Cloth Diaper brand. Their ORGANIC prefold inserts come in two sizes, the infant size which is for babies weighing three to nine kilograms. It is 4 x 8 x 4 layers. Then they also have the baby size for babies seven to 18 kilograms. It is also 4 x 8 x 4 layers. In their website they described the Bummis prefolds as “a totally affordable luxury. Made of 100% certified organic cotton twill, they are wonderfully thick and thirsty. They come in a gorgeous unbleached colour and are incredibly soft. The more you wash them, the softer they become!” Visit the shop here.
5. UPDATED: Mommy’s Little Boss — They have Bummis Prefolds over here. Check out their online store here.
6. UPDATED: August 6, 2016: Tina Dominic — Yes the seller known for Sun Baby and Kawaii Cloth Diapers now also sells Kawaii Prefolds, and as of last check, she sells a dozen for P1,100.00 or P100.00 apiece. Check out her FB Account here.
If your favorite brand of prefold diapers is not available in the above-mentioned shops, then might as well buy these OsoCozy Prefolds (super worth it IMHO!) from Amazon, and just have it delivered via LBC (I read somewhere LBC does this service now).
Looking forward to hearing from you, hope you can like my Facebook Page so you could regularly receive updates from Happyinaymommy.
Happy Cloth Diapering!
Leaving you with a video on prefolds tutorial:
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for continuously supporting Happypinaymommy.com