Is your little one already showing signs of being potty trained?
Are you now looking for cloth training pants to help ease him transition?
If you answered yes then this post is for you.
I have compiled a list of cloth training pants available locally, and where you could buy them.
Here’s a list of where you can buy cloth pull-up and training pants in the Philippines:
1. Grovia training pants — The Eco Baby Boutique carries this line of training pants. Last time i checked it is at P900.00 per piece. Check out their FB store here.
2. Earth Baby Training Pants — if you are looking for Grovia-style cloth training pants then you may want to try Earth Baby’s. Price range is at P480.00-P550.00 depending on your choice of lining. Can be boosted, if you want to use it as a night time nappy. Check out their store here.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Where to buy Bandana Bibs
- Local Online stores that sell Teething Jewelry
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Babies
- Photo Studio for Kids
- Where to buy Human Heart Nature’s Tough Love Detergent
- How to avoid Food Poisoning at home
- Where to buy RLR for stripping
- Hair Salons for KIds and Babies
- Pediatric Dental Clinics
3. Charlie banana Training pants — this brand of cloth training pants is available in Lazada — buy it here. They basically sell two-in-one cloth training pants, as these too can be used as swim diapers. Check out the lovely designs here.
4. Alva cloth Training pants — most online sellers of china nappies have alva cloth training pants. Asya’s Cradle has it.
5. Fluffy d’s trainers — Asya’s Cradle carries this brand of training pants. Check out the pricing and availability here.
6. Ego Bum — This Local WAHM Brand accepts orders for custom-made cloth training pants for your little one. Check out her FB Page here.
8. Sun Baby Trainers — If you fancy this brand of traiers then check out Tina Click N Buy’s page and check for pricing and availability. Here is the link.
So there you have it. I am sure there are other Online Shops where you may buy cloth pull-ups and training diapers in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more. Again, I included the links of the stores so that you could personally check on their prices and product availability. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Here’s a review on different cloth trainers: