Ninongs and Ninangs are undoubtedly the VIPs in a Christening ceremony. As God parents of the child, they carry a huge responsibility in their shoulders as they will help the parents raise God-fearing children, and at the same time accept the role of being the second parent of the child.
In Filipino Christening or binyags (and even weddings) it is customary to give a special token or gift to the ninongs and ninangs especially since they are no ordinary guests.
If you are still at a loss as to what token to give to your baby’s ninongs and ninangs this post is for you.
Here is happypinaymommy’s list of —
Ideas on Baptismal Souvenir Tokens for Godparent Ninongs and Ninangs:
1. Massage oils — we all need to relax, and choosing nicely packaged massage oils could just be an apt thank you gift for your close friends whom you’ve chosen to become your baby’s godparents. Check out this Massage oil from Faith.Hope.Love. Here is a link to their FB Page
2. Personalized Notepads — if most of your child’s God parents are you or your husband’s officemates then this could just be a great gift for them. Stay at home moms will equally appreciate it! Check out these Name Garland Notepads from PAPELito. It can come in various sizes available in 3×4, 4×5 and 5×8 notepad or any combination. Here is a link to their FB Page.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Birthday party loot bag content ideas
- Children’s Party Event Stylists in the Philippines
- Where to buy Supplies for DIY Candy Buffets
- Where to order Smash Cakes
- Nine Christening Baptismal Party Reception Venues
- Fastfood and Restaurants with kiddie birthday party packages
- Baptismal Party Souvenir Ideas
- Where to buy DIY Party Supplies
- Baptismal Requirements for Catholics
- Where to order Bento Party Meals for your kiddie parties
- Where to buy Christening Gowns and Outfits
- Where to buy Mason Jars in Manila
3. Succulents. I will never get tired of recommending succulents as gift items simply because they are nice to look at, gives off positive vibes, improves indoor air quality in the home or office, and are generally nice to look at. Check this past post on this to get the list of online and physical stores that sell succulents for giveaways.
4. Linen Sprays and Room fresheners — These may not be super appreciated by the ninongs but the godmothers will surely love it — and so will the ninong’s significant other! Check out these finds from Provence Fragrances in their FB Page here.
5. Personalized Clay Magnet or key Chain– This one is not so expensive and is both cute and useful! Looks too cute when personalized! Check out these from E-Clay Souvenirs’ Facebook Shop here.
6. Personalized Tea Boxes – These are super fab to give away to your child’s second parents! Knotville Favors comes up with really elegant souvenir token ideas for godparents. Here is a link to their FB Page.
7. Anything sweet — Get in touch with your favorite pastry supplier or better yet have your christening cake supplier make a thank you box for the ninongs and ninangs! It could contain pastries, yummy cupcakes, or macarons that match your event’s theme. Check out this cute Christening Cupcake Box from J.Cuppacakes. Here is a link to their FB Page.
So, there you have it. I will be updating this post as I come across more Godparent Ninang Christening souvenir token ideas. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on DIY christening souvenirs: