One of the concerns of most parents who are about to have their baby christened is the Baptismal Souvenirs that they will give away to their guests.
There are tons of ideas out there, and it can get overwhelming really. There are a lot of considerations in choosing for Baptismal souvenirs, and apart from matching the theme, it should of course fit the budget, and for me – it should be practical. Practical in a sense that it would not just get tossed by the guests as soon as they come home from your party.
After attending too many binyag and dedication parties in the Philippines, and seeing a lot of possible souvenir items out there, here are some of my suggested –
Baptismal Party Souvenir Ideas:
1.Succulents – Giving out succulents is somewhat cool, and of course, can be useful as a plant décor in your guest’s home or office. It is not so expensive too as it can go as low as P40.00 each in Dangwa. For those who may not have the time to brave the traffic to that part of Manila, then it may be best to just order online – after all some stores can customize a greeting and a label for each pot. Check out my past post on this to get the list of online and physical stores that sell succulents for giveaways. Below meanwhile is a photo of one of the souvenirs that Go Green Giveaways supply to their clients. Check out their FB Shop here.
2. Baby Cologne Spray – This is fun and fab especially when nicely packaged like this one from Provence Fragrances. Of course clients get to choose the scent and according to Provence Fragrances, their clients often choose kiddie scents for kid-related events such as baptism and first and seventh birthdays. The kiddie scents match the sticker label which has a theme/design related to kids, price range is usually around P40.00 to P60.00 per bottle. Here is a link to their FB Shop.
3. Scented candles on a jar or tin — These are welcome gifts for me as it is always relaxing to light up a candle during stressful days. Check out Party Favors PH’s FB shop here.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Birthday party loot bag content ideas
- Ideas for Thank you Tokens for Ninongs and Ninangs
- Where to buy DIY Party Supplies
- Children’s Party Event Stylists in the Philippines
- Children’s Party Caterers in the Philippines
- Nine Christening Baptismal Party Reception Venues
- Fastfood and Restaurants with kiddie birthday party packages
- Where to buy supplies for your DIY Candy Buffet
- Shops that sell Bento Tools and Accessories
- Baptismal Requirements for Catholics
- Where to order Bento Party Meals for your kiddie parties
- Where to buy Christening Gowns and Outfits
- Where to buy Mason Jars in Manila
- Online Shops that Sell Essential Oils
- Maid, Yaya and Driver Agencies in the Philippines
- Where to buy Yaya Uniforms
4. Hand sanitizers — talk about useful stuff, this one will surely be used up by your guests especially if you were able to choose a generic clean scent that they will like. You can do a DIY hand sanitizer here, or go the hassle-free route and order from various suppliers out there like The Gift Corner. The gift corner can feature the name of your child and then the date of his christening in front, and then some of his stats at the back portion of the bottle. Price range is at P25.00 to P40.00 per piece with a minimum order of 30 pieces. Clients have five scents to choose from and they can request for the color of the gel that will be used for the sanitizer. Check out their FB Page here.
5. Kiddie stool — it may be too big for your guests to lug around but hey most parents say they have been able to use it at home as well — kiddie stools or stools for home service manicuristas (haha very titas of manila). One of the highly recommended suppliers is Handicrafts Atbp you may check out their FB Shop here. I canvassed from different stores and the price range usually for mini stools is at around P90.00 to P95.00 apiece and then a bigger kiddie stool at around P185.00 per piece.
6. Anything on a mason jar — yes, the mason jar is useful already to begin with now put in something sweet and yummy, then that will be a great giveaway to bring home. Some put candies, color coordinated jellies or mallows, cookies or what have yous in the jar and tie it up with a cool ribbon and piece of cloth to match the event’s color motif. Check out my past post on where to buy mason jars and candies for candy buffet if and when you will allow yourself to be bitten by the DIY bug. Do not forget to find ribbons in this past post too!
7. Personalized Mini Pillows — you can always give out pillows to your guests. These are usually useful in the car or even in the home. Just be mindful of the design so it is important to commission a supplier who can create that fab token for your guests. Try Mommy Grace of Imprints. Price range is at P90.00 to P150.00 depending on the design.
8. Rosary or Rosary Bracelet— I have attended a lot of catholic christening parties that give out rosaries as souvenirs. This one from Party Favors PH looks lovely.
If you want a nice rosary bracelet, then you may want to check this out from E Clay Souvenirs and Accessories.
9. Polymer Clay Refrigerator Magnets— are cute and functional, and would definitely be a happy souvenir to take home coming from a party. Look at these adorable magnet giveaways from E Clay Souvenirs and Accessories Price range is at P55.00 to P200.00 per piece depending on the complexity of the design. Check out their FB Shop here.
So, there you have it. I will be updating this post as I come across more binyag party souvenir ideas. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!