I remember when I was a kid, one of the birthday party stuff I look forward to when attending a children’s party is the loot bag. Back then, giving a stuffed toy (which is now referred to as a plushie hahaha) is “pangmayaman” as the usual lootbag during those days were candies and small toys, or school supplies packed in a shiny sandwich bag held by a yarn.
My mom tried to be creative in one of my kiddie parties as she bought some cute baskets under the Quiapo bridge and filled it with happy goodies that will light up any child’s eyes. But that too became passe.
Fast forward X number of years later, the birthday party lootbag content ideas in the Philippines now has become more sophisticated, and fun for both the kiddie guests and their moms. If you are still on the lookout for a birthday party souvenir or what to fill your child’s party lootbags then this post is for you.
Well, lootbag contents in my opinion should somewhow match your party theme too. For instance, a friend had a pool party so their lootbag consisted of a pail shovel, and water squirters. A handy mannyu party on the other hand can give away pretend tool toys in a tool caddy. Anyway, before I go farther from my original point, here are some —
Birthday party loot bag content ideas for your child’s party in the Philippines:
1. Coloring and Activity Books. Why not fill your child’s loot bag with these stuff so that both the kids and the parents will be happy that for once, their child did not come home with tartar-inducing sweets! Fun and Smart Kids Shop has loot bag contents at Divisoria price levels (follow them at shopee so you could get nationwide free shipping too!) They have the usual nice pens, art materials, small coloring books, sticker books, and craft items. The item below which is a dot-to-dot style coloring book comes with free eight pieces of markers for only P100.00 Check out their Facebook page here.
2. Egg Surprise Chocolate and Toys. Kids really drool over toy eggs that come with yummy chocolate and fun loot-type toys. You can buy kinder surprise toys at less than P50.00 in most supermarkets but these come only with generic toys. There are imported versions that can be bought online that are themed like the ones being sold by Clique Trading over at Shopee.ph, and as of posting a box of six pieces range from P380.00 to P450.00, sample themes include Disney Princesses and Hot Wheels. This shop also sells Egg Collectibles that do not come with chocolates, instead it only has toys inside like the My Little Pony, Lego, Adventure Time, Pokemon, Finding Dory and more. Think about the youtube Egg Surprise videos your preschooler loves to watch – they might just have it. They also sell Zaini Egg Surprise toys that also comes with different themes at a wholesale price of 199.00 per box of three, minimum order of 10 boxes. Here’s a link to their Shopee store.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- Under P500.00 Buffet Restaurants for Baptismal and Kiddie Parties
- Children’s Party Caterers in the Philippines
- DIY Candy Buffet Checklist
- Children’s Party Event Stylists in the Philippines
- Where to buy Supplies for DIY Candy Buffets
- Nine Christening Baptismal Party Reception Venues
- Souvenir and Token Ideas for Ninongs and Ninangs
- Fastfood and Restaurants with kiddie birthday party packages
- Baptismal Party Souvenir Ideas
- Where to buy DIY Party Supplies
- Baptismal Requirements for Catholics
- Where to order Bento Party Meals for your kiddie parties
- Where to buy Christening Gowns and Outfits
- Where to order Smash Cakes
3. Party Stamps – Who doesn’t love stamps? Children under the age of seven will surely appreciate these especially when it is their favorite character – or if your budget allows – it is personalized! Check out Party Stamps’ website here and see their roster of Self-Inking Stamps that go as low as P80.00 per 23 mm round stamp. Special Character Stamps are at P200.00 each. Designs can be chosen from their existing templates, or we can opt to send our own designs to them.
4. Arts and Crafts Supplies. Give something that the kids can use long after the party. Mom and Milly Educational Toys has arts supplies that can easily fit your lootbag. They have non-toxic finger paints complete with different shaped sponges; roll and paint sets that come with roller stamps, paints and brushes; and Alphabet Play Dough kits which are very educational and can be bought for only P150.00 per set as of posting. Here’s a link to their website.
5. Sweets. Who can say no to a loot bag filled with candies? Joshua Gummies is an online shop that sells various sweets, gummies, candy buffet and loot bag needs at very affordable prices! They have local and imported chocolates and candies that they can ship so you do not need to head to a physical store and battle heavy traffic! Here’s a link to their website.
6. Wooden Crafts. Want to give out something that the children can use for years, then give them wooden handicrafts. Handicrafts Atbp. Has various wooden products that can be very useful for kids – just like their kiddie stools (which we earlier recommended as a baptismal souvenir), art and school supplies caddy, and even character clocks. Checkout their FB Page here.
7. Plush Toys – There are a lot of plush toys suppliers out there who can just give you great, fun designs at a very reasonable cost. Monsterella Plush Art is one of them and they have super cute plushies that will surely appreciated by your kiddie guests! Here is a link to their FB Page
8. Handmade Bags – The owner takes pride in handcrafting their products, and they are really cute and nice. Customizable too depending on your event’s theme! Check out Pop Junk Love’s Customizable Hand-Sewn Bags in their Facebook Page here.
9. Custom Printed Pillow – So posh and fluffy is this giveaway, I am sure your guests will truly appreciate. Check out Fabrika MNL’s newest offering – custom printed pillow that could –as the name suggests – be customized according to your event’s theme! Check out their FB Page here for your inquiries.
10. Traditional Loot Bag Toys – Simple and fun toys like a bottle of bubbles, matchbox cars, glow in the dark figures and shapes, plush stickers, stationery and pencils, mini-puzzles, kaleidoscopes, and the like remain to be a hit even among kids nowadays. These can be purchased in any toy store, book store, and of course cheapest at Divisoria, and other DIY Party Supplies Mecca (if you haven’t read my post on where to buy DIY Party supplies then you may read it here ). Always remember it is the thought of making the kiddie guests happy even after the party is what will always count and never the cost of the giveaway or loot bag content. The Happy Meal and Kinder Bueno remain to be a hit all these years because of the simple toy that comes with every package!
You may also want to set up a throwback type of loot bag for your adult guests – this time it has Goya Gold Coins, Fibisco Chocolate Mallows, Bazooka Bubble Gum, White Rabbit (na edible yung wrapper ha!), Tootsie Roll, Swits Orange Candy, Mikmik Milk Powder, Text Cards, Pog, Jackstone, and Plastic Balloon!
So, there you have it. I will be updating this post as I come across more birthday party lootbag content and souvenir ideas in Manila, Philippines. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!