More and more moms are becoming practical nowadays that they try DIY projects for their children’s stuff (like cloth diapers, wipes, accessories), and even supplies like Fabcons – I wrote about it here, and even detergents etc.
Parties of course are a huge expense especially if your family is the type to hold big events. A cost-efficient method is to resort on DIY for some aspects of the party – or for more adventurous and crafty mommies – DIY the whole party itself.
I earlier wrote about where to find DIY Party Supplies (read it here), and I have monitored that it is one of my widely read posts. Now I am giving you a more specific blog entry that deals with one dainty, fun, and yummy aspect of any family event – The Candy Buffet!
So for mommies out there who are doing a DIY on their little tot’s candy buffet, here is –
Where to buy Supplies for DIY Candy Buffets in the Philippines:
1. S & R – S & R stores can provide your needs for chocolates and sweets. Here you can find big packs of imported chocolates, candies, and gummy stuff kids usually like. Check out their website here for their branches. If you are not a member, you can ask any member-friend to tag you along!
2. Chocolate Lovers – Where else can you find all those sweet and yummy treats sans the packaging that you will not need but at Chocolate Lovers? They have a branch in Cubao, for inquiries and directions to the store here is a link to their website.
(Post continued below)
You may also want to read:
- Under P500.00 Buffet Restaurants for Baptismal and Kiddie Parties
- Where to buy DIY Party Supplies
- DIY Candy Buffet Preparation Checklist
- Children’s Party Event Stylists in the Philippines
- Children’s Party Caterers in the Philippines
- Birthday party loot bag content ideas
- Where to order Smash Cakes
- Fastfood and Restaurants with kiddie birthday party package
- Nine Christening Baptismal Party Reception Venues
- Baptismal Party Souvenir Ideas
- Ideas for Thank you Tokens for Ninongs and Ninangs
- Baptismal Requirements for Catholics
- Where to order Bento Party Meals for your kiddie parties
- Where to buy Christening Gowns and Outfits
- Where to buy Mason Jars in Manila
3. Sweet Craft – If you live near the Shaw Boulevard area then go to Sweet Craft, it is near Dansalan Gardens and yes you can find a lot of baking needs, as well as candies and sweets for your candy buffet. Here’s their FB Page.
4. Online and Brick-and-Mortar Baking Supplies Stores – If you have a baking supplies store in your neighborhood, then better check it out because they will be selling those sweets you can readily put on your candy jars! They also have the gummy jellies, candy coated chocolates, the works basically. They will most likely have online shops to like Bakers’ Basket Baking Supplies (apart from the sweets they have all those dainty items and decors that you will need), Little MJ Baking and Party Supplies (also for those dainty stuff for the candy buffet).
5. Divisoria – Well you have to be discerning about this if and when you will decide to source chocolates and sweets here – as you know there are unscrupulous sellers that may sell counterfeit candies and chocolates, or even expired goods. I am not saying this is the case in all of the stores in the area, but we better be mindful about all these especially since candy buffets attract children the most. What I can tell you though is that you can get supplies for the candy buffet table here like the jars, decorations, liners and the like. Special mention for the famous Tabora Street, and Lucky Chinatown Mall.
6. Dapitan Arcade – If you are looking into nice jars, serving wares and the like then Dapitan Arcade is the place for you. Super affordable prices even for unique pieces! After the party, I’m sure you can reuse the wares you’ve bought from here in all your other events, or even as your home decor.
7. Department Stores – You will be surprised because tiered plates and nice jars and other stuff you may use in your candy spread are also available in your nearest department stores. Just be more imaginative! Department stores you ay want to check out include Robinson’s Department Store Galleria Branch, SM Makati, and Landmark Makati.
8. UPDATED MAY 13, 2016: Sugar and Spice Manila — If you want Pinterest-style sweets wrapped in fancy papers, the head to Sugar and Spice Manila’s FB shop, and let your mind be dazzled with the many wrapping designs and yummy sweets they have to offer. Check out their page here.
9. UPDATED JUNE 23, 2016: Joshua Gummies: I have come across a lot of Moms who made their DIY candy buffet with supplies coming from this FB Shop, so you may wanna check them out. They have gummies, jellies, pika pika, and more importantly packages for DIY candy buffets if you do not want to get bothered with thinking of candy combinations. Here is a link to their FB shop.
10. UPDATED June 23, 2016: Candy Corner PH: Remember those stalls we try so hard to avoid when we go out in the mall with the kids in tow? Yes you can shop online via their website, plus they can even have party carts for you or make the DIY Canddy buffet for your child’s party altogether! Absolutely no hassle on your part, so if you’ve got the extra moolah for it then might as well get them as your supplier. Here is a link to their website.
11. UPDATED: August 4, 2016: MaraElla’s Party Supplies Store — If you are from Cebu then this may be the Candy Buffet Supplies Shop that you should be ordering from to also save up on shipping fees! They have gummies, chocolates, and other sweets that can fill your DIY Candy Buffet Jars and Serving Wares. Check out their FB Store here.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other places and Online Shops where you may buy Supplies for DIY Candy Buffets in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as I discover more shops. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on DIY Candy Buffet Ideas: