If you are looking into doing DIY curtains to save up on money, or purely to have an outlet for your creative homemaking prowess then this post is for you.
I have earlier written about where to buy curtains in the Philippines (both for physical shops, and online stores) but I understand that some of you might want to go the DIY route.
So here is a list of —
Where to buy Fabric for curtains in the Philippines:
1. Divisoria — brave the streets of Ilaya and Juan Luna in Divisoria and you will see stalls after stalls of telahan where you can find cheap but good quality fabric for curtains in the Philippines. Tabora also has some stalls where you may find curtinahan and telahans so check it out too. You may also check out the stalls in the Tutuban Mall.
2. Taytay Market — you can buy fabric for curtains here by the kilo so prepare to be overwhelmed with the many choices and the low cost fabric for curtains! They also sell sewing machines there too, so if you want to take your DIY Prowess up another notch then withdraw some moolah and ride the shopping bug!
(Post Continued Below)
You May also Want to Read:
- Places where you can buy cheap curtains in Manila
- Online shops that sell ready-made curtains
- Where to buy Sewing Machines in the Philippines
- Online shops that sell sewing needs
- Where to buy Fabric for DIY Cloth Diapers
- Online shops that sell materials for headbands and hair accessories
- Where to buy Mason Jars in the Philippines
- Where to buy Knitting and Crocheting Accessories
- Business Ideas for Moms in the Philippines
3. Kamuning Market- QC-based mommies, you can choose, buy and even look for curtain seamstresses in this palengke that me and my mom frequent back in the 90s. Yes there are still stalls after stalls of fabric shops here, and if you don’t know any mananahi, the tinderas and shop owners for sure can reco a good one too!
4. Mall-based fabric stores — not exactly the cheapest places to find fabric for curtains in manila but is basically the most convenient especially if you are yaya-less, you have kids in tow, and you are somehow willing to pay for convenience. Greenhills has Fanbi and Fabric Warehouse. Glorietta 5 has a lot of fabric stores for you to choose from. Shangri-la Mall in Edsa has Expressions and another fabric store, Megamall also has some fabric stores, along with a branch of Carolinas. Libis (almost across Eastwood) has a Fabric Warehouse branch too!
5. Online –– if you can’t get out of the house, or you have allergic rhinitis and sadly can’t go to physical stores then online shopping is your best bet! Here are some online fabric stores that have telang pangkurtina. —- Curt N Master – They actually have a shop in Tabora, (click here for a map of their exact location) and the good news is they have an online store! You will love the many choices here of fabrics and ready made curtains, so go ahead and browse their online store here. Centro Texstyle Curtains Has brocades, linens, and polycottons! They also have curtain accessories. Check out their store here.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other curtain fabric stores in the Philippines. I promise to update this post as soon as I get to discover more. Hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on DIY Curtains: