If you have yet to choose a gift for your little girl or your favorite inaanak then this post is for you.
Scoured FB shops for some gift ideas for your not-so-little-girl and I am just happy to let you know that there are a lot of choices out there! With the epic traffic situation in the Metro right now, who wants to go out right?
Anyway, here is a list of —
Christmas gift ideas for girls in the Philippines:
1. Her very own SSC or Baby Carrier — is your mini-me idolizing your babywearing ways? Why not give her her own baby carrier? Mackenzie customizes baby carriers for your little one! Check out their FB page here.
2. Cloth diapers for her “baby” — if you have noticed that your little one is also a cloth-diapering doll mama as she asks for old inserts or uses her little siblings’ flats and snappi for her doll’s diaper, then it is time to buy her baby a cloth diaper of her own. Mommy Kaye of Sparkling Rainbow Cloth Diapers makes adorable cloth diapers for baby doll too! Yes, cute CDs for your little girl’s Baby Alive doll! Ask her about it by joining her fb group here.
(Post Continued Below)
You may also want to read:
- No Entrance Fee Christmas Attractions for Kids in Metro Manila
- Where to order the best Chinese ham in the metro
- Easy on the Budget Filipino Christmas Potluck Food Recipes
- Under P300.00 Gift Ideas for your Child’s Teacher
- Where to buy lovely Christmas Dresses for your little girl
- Where to buy Cheap and Cheerful Christmas Decorations
- Year-End Stocking Schedule of Cloth Diaper WAHMs
- Where to buy Christmas Costumes for your Baby and Young Kids
- Activities for Kids during the Holiday Break – DIY Clay, Homemade Bubbles, Sidewalk Chalk
- Where to order the yummiest lechon
3. Chewelry — Your mini-me wants to take “mommying” her doll a notch further by getting your teething necklace and wearing it for her baby doll to, ehem, “chew”. This is fine of course until the real cranky teething infant needs it. So why not buy your not-so-little one her own kid-sized chunky chewelry over at Teething Beads. Check out their Kids’ Range Collection in their FB page here.
4. Personalized Fabric Dolls — if your little one loves dolls that she can dress up – and can even dress up just like her, why not buy a doll that comes with a dress that could match your little girl’s? Macy’s dollhouse has super cute dolls that can be customized to your child’s preference. You may also buy additional doll clothes so your little girl can change and dress up her new toy 🙂 check out her fb page here. (The photo we used for this post’s banner photo is a doll from Macy’s Dollhouse as posted in their FB Page — thank you for allowing us Mommy Macy).
5. Egg surprise — Christmas is synonymous to chocolates and toys for kids. So why not give her these Italian Egg Choco Surprise with her favorite cartoon character on it! Bebe Lampers is the authorized reseller in our country. This is just the perfect stocking stuffer for your littles – after all what is Christmas without chocolates right? Check out her FB page here.
So, there you have it. I am sure there are other bright Christmas gift ideas for girls in the Philippines. I will be updating this post as soon as I discover more. If you have the time, hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Thank you so much!
A Happy Homemaker is a Happy Pinay Mommy.
Leaving you with this video on DIY Christmas dresses: